Calendar Contest - Offical results

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
:lol: Here the "official" results with the Month and their prize. Each winner was asked to provide me with an ordered list of months and prizes and the selections were done in the order of winning. This is how it turned out Sorry to those that get what they really wanted:eusa_danc

--Username ------ Month --- Prize
1 Monty --------- Cover --- Veritas Mk. II Honing Guide
2 clowman ------- March -- "4"" Digital Caliper which show measurements in mm, decimal inches and FRACTIONS."
3 walnutjerry ---- October -- "Veritas Hand Dovetail Package contains 1:6 Dovetail Guide, 1:8 Dovetail Guide and Japanese Style Dovetail Saw"
4 DavidF --------- December - Wixey Digital Angle Gauge
5 Monty --------- January --- Veritas Micro adjust Wheel Marker
6 timsparents ---- May ------ InchMate 2000 Calculator - calculates and converts mm - inches - fractional inches
7 Big Mike ------- November - "Starrett 4"" Double Square"
8 Woodguy1975 - April ------- Stanley(England) #80 Cabinet Scraper
9 DaveO -------- August ----- A package of 5 Black and White Ebony Pen Blanks
10 McRabbet ---- July --------- Drill Press Laser
11 cccarving ---- June -------- "Rigid Router - Slightly used - If you been around long enough, you know where this came from"
12 sapwood ----- February ----- Crown Wood and Brass? Sliding Dual Marking Gauge - both single line and adjustable Mortise
13 JRD ---------- September --- 32 Pen blanks

To the winners: I will be shipping out these prizes sometime next week. However, if you would like to pick yours up at my place, please PM me. To pick it up at my place, it must done before Wednesday, becuase I need to get these out of my shop:eusa_danc

JRD

New User
Jim
Steve,

I'm off on Wednesday and would be willing to pick up in order to save you postage.

You already do too much for most of us and I'd feel worse if you had to mail the prize.

PM me a convenient time and address and I'll be there.

Again, deep thanks for all you do.

Jim

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Steve, I can stop by on Monday...or maybe sooner. I can wait to try turning that Ebony. I've seen it turned and it's just beautiful :eusa_danc :eusa_danc

Dave:)

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Steve,

I'm off on Wednesday and would be willing to pick up in order to save you postage.

You already do too much for most of us and I'd feel worse if you had to mail the prize.

PM me a convenient time and address and I'll be there.

Again, deep thanks for all you do.

Jim

Steve, I can stop by on Monday...or maybe sooner. I can wait to try turning that Ebony. I've seen it turned and it's just beautiful :eusa_danc :eusa_danc

First, no one should worry about the shipping costs, I had planned on it and it ain't no big deal.

But, on Monday and Wednesday, I'll be home between 10 and 2 and anyone is welcome to stop by and and pick up their prizes. In fact anyone is welcome to stop by period.

If you are going to stop by just let me know which day and about what time so I can be sure to have the prize ready. (gotta dig them out again:lol: )
201 Chilcott Lane
Apex (Abbington subdivision)
919-362-3847

Also iI'll be around most of the week so for other days just let me know

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member

Dave if you want come by on Sunday, just give me a call.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Looks like it will have to be Wednesday around 10:30 ish for me also. I haven't been able to get away from work today at all (other than to surf the site:-D)

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Ok, right now I have:

sapwood
JRD
DavidF
DaveO

Coming on Wednesday, 3 coming in the 10 -11 time period and one coming noonish.

If anyone else wants to come they are welcome. After wednesday, prizes will not be available for they will be shipped, unless you let me know before 2:00 pm Wednesday.

sapwood

New User
Roger
Hmmm, it's 11:30 am and I'm still in Durham :oops:
Guess I'll be in the noonish crowd :mrgreen:

Sapwood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS