• 6/21

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
As far as I can see, we stiil haven't firmed up the combined BOD meeting date, time and place. As I said before, I will be happy:eusa_danc to host the meeting, but I now have some restrictions on when I can host, but no restrictions on when I can attend. The week of the 1st -12th, my house is being painted and then put back together, the 16th, 20th, and 21st are also out becuase my grandaughter is visiting.

Please set the date and let's get going, I'm sure someone else volunteered to host the meeting, if I can't. So let's get the earliest date possible. If 1 or 2 people have to attend by conference call it is will work.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
The 14th is Flag Day, there might be big parties that day :nah::nah:
The 21st is Fathers Day, if I can't do what I want on that day...when can I :dontknow:

I voted for all available, so I should be good anytime.

Dave:)

M

McRabbet

I was going to resurface this topic, but Steve beat me to it. The dates I gave earlier still hold, 6/14, 6/20 and 6/21. Based on Steve's post, it appears that 6/14 is the best day as he must be there.

My wife will be staying home -- she is doing well after her full shoulder replacement surgery on May 21st and is now home so I can take care of her. So far, I haven't killed her with my nursing, cooking or laundering, but I'm worn out doing it! My sister can keep an eye on her if needed for a trip to the Triangle.

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
The 14th will work best for me as well. I have to go out of town the week of the 21st and anything any earlier will be problematic.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Can someone nail a time down on the 14th, that would help me better. I can attend on the 14th, just wasn't one of my favorite days.

M

McRabbet

My preference would be a meeting that starts early enough on Sunday for me to drive back to Hendersonville (225 miles) after the meeting -- we ended the last BoD meeting at 4PM and that will work for me. I suspect we have more than 2 hours of meeting to cover key topics, so a start time of Noon would be better -- if it impacts individual church times, I can leave later, but it can't be later than 5:30 PM (It is a 4-1/2 hour drive plus a dinner stop). Let me propose 1:00 PM...

gator

George
Corporate Member
Whatever time is good for others is good for me. I just need to know the finalized time.

George

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
I don't know everyone else' religious practices; but I would like to be able to make either the morning or evening service at church. It is a two hour drive for me. But if it does not fit everyone else' schedule then I will be cool with what ever time. I realize that this may not be possible so it is just a proposal. This is the main reason my votes were mainly for Saturday.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
I may be reading into this more than there really is, but I believe that we have an acceptable date and time? for everyone.

Sunday June 14, 1:00 PM.

I guess I am hosting and at that time of the day we can have lunch here.

Yes no, or ???????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS