BBQ Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Here is a quick update:

Assuming 125 people we are looking at $625.00 plus tax for Danny's BBQ. The price is $5.00 per head. This includes:

30 lbs pork
4 gals baked beans
4 gals cole slaw
15 lbs beef brisket

In addition to this we will have members bring drinks, snacks, sides, desserts.....
I also plan to have a few dozen hot dogs and hamburgers. Am I missing anything?

Budget wise I am thinking $900.00 for food and misc supplies (plates, knives, forks, napkins, etc.) plus $300.00 in door prizes.

M

McRabbet

Great news, Scott. Are we sure food for 125 is enough? I am about to post to the BoD forum a list of prizes I have thus far and since we will be selling tickets and conducting the drawing at the Picnic, we may have higher numbers there. The cost does not look prohibitive.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Great news, Scott. Are we sure food for 125 is enough? I am about to post to the BoD forum a list of prizes I have thus far and since we will be selling tickets and conducting the drawing at the Picnic, we may have higher numbers there. The cost does not look prohibitive.

I am using 125 as my baseline from last year and that is adults. If we get more signing up we can always up the total. We are figuring on 45 lbs of meat or 1/3 lb of meat per person. If we get 150 we will just add 1 gal of bean and slaw, 5 lbs of beef and 5 lbs of pork. I will not lock in the number until the Wed before.

Joe Scharle

New User
Joe
I'm sure you'll have a RSVP thread where you can get a headcount. Just let the members know that the meat is catered and you need to know how much to order.

Did you see my request for smoked sausage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS