Assistant Webmaster

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
The implication of no senior admin or no senior mod is not a good one. I was going to create the post of assistant webmaster anyway, becuase the webmaster must have a backup. But we sort of come back to the same problem, WHO? So, I have decided to make an exception to the idea of no Board/Officers on the Web Staff. I have asked Tracy to take the position and he has accepted. Thank You very much:notworthy: for taking on all the extra work.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
The implication of no senior admin or no senior mod is not a good one. I was going to create the post of assistant webmaster anyway, becuase the webmaster must have a backup. But we sort of come back to the same problem, WHO? So, I have decided to make an exception to the idea of no Board/Officers on the Web Staff. I have asked Tracy to take the position and he has accepted. Thank You very much:notworthy: for taking on all the extra work.

You didn't say anything 'bout extra work:rotflm::rotflm:. Glad to be able to help. Pile it on me lightly please:swoon:.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
EXTRA WORK = EXTRA PAY

Sounds like a match made in heaven. An excellent move with the real winner being NCWW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS