Another RTP lunch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sapwood

New User
Roger
OK RTPers, it's been suggested it's time to launch another weekday lunch. :mrgreen:

I'm suggesting this Wednesday at noon, but always remain flexible. Location to be determined, but focusing on south Durham, southwest Cary, or Apex. My suggestion is Ted's Montana Grill at Renaissance across from Southpoint Mall. That might lure DavidF (renowned meat eater) into trying some buffalo. And the restaurant is replete with maghony veneer. 8-O Also willing to venture into SW Cary (Red, Hot, and Blue??) or any of the fine Apex eateries.

Awaiting responses,
Sapwood

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
I could probably sneak out to Red, Hot 'n Blue in Cary and the LOML wouldn't miss me!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wayne

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
sapwood said:
OK RTPers, it's been suggested it's time to launch another weekday lunch. :mrgreen:

I'm suggesting this Wednesday at noon, but always remain flexible. Location to be determined, but focusing on south Durham, southwest Cary, or Apex. My suggestion is Ted's Montana Grill at Renaissance across from Southpoint Mall. That might lure DavidF (renowned meat eater) into trying some buffalo. And the restaurant is replete with maghony veneer. 8-O Also willing to venture into SW Cary (Red, Hot, and Blue??) or any of the fine Apex eateries.

Awaiting responses,
Sapwood
You name it and time and I'll be there:eusa_danc

sapwood

New User
Roger
OK, gotta bump this one :-D

Storm took out my broadband for a while :crybaby2:

Even had to use rabbit ears to watch tv :-?

So what's up DavidF, Bernhard, Travis, DaveO, etc???

Thought we might add some new folks by changing location. :eusa_doh:

Soo, unless other suggestions are proffered--Steve, Canuk, and I will be having lunch at Red Hot n' Blue Wednesday around noon. I don't remember exactly where it is, but I'm pretty sure it's near US 64 and US 1 intersect.

Sapwood

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Roger,

Red, Hot and Blue is in the Waverly Place plaza at the corner of Tryon Rd and Kildaire Farm Rd. Caddy- corner from Western Wake Hospital and directly across the road from Wally World (Walmart. (I believe that it is still visible from the intersection, on the northeast side.)

Lookin' forward to meeting you guys!

Wayne

DavidF

New User
David
sapwood said:
OK, gotta bump this one :-D

Storm took out my broadband for a while :crybaby2:

Even had to use rabbit ears to watch tv :-?

So what's up DavidF, Bernhard, Travis, DaveO, etc???

Thought we might add some new folks by changing location. :eusa_doh:

Soo, unless other suggestions are proffered--Steve, Canuk, and I will be having lunch at Red Hot n' Blue Wednesday around noon. I don't remember exactly where it is, but I'm pretty sure it's near US 64 and US 1 intersect.

Sapwood

I'm there!!!!

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I would love to be there, but I am slam busy this week setting up for this dang Home Show. I barely have time to eat lunch.
Dave:)

erasmussen

New User
RAS
DaveO said:
I would love to be there, but I am slam busy this week setting up for this dang Home Show. I barely have time to eat lunch.
Dave:)

All that OT $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$:lol:
Well maybe things will get back to normal in a couple of weeks.
Take care of that knee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors