Another Nice Visit

Status
Not open for further replies.

gator

George
Corporate Member
I dropped by mshel's shop this afternoon and was warmly welcomed. Watched him finish putting a new cane back in a restoration chair and learned how to use the lathe for drilling a hole in the center of a spindle. Thanks, Michael, for the hospitality.

George

DaveO

New User
DaveO
That's the beauty of this site not only can you interact with folks over cyperspace you can also visit their place. How's his new shop coming along, a backlog of work I am sure.
Dave:)

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
George, I experienced the same pleasure on Monday when I drove up to Wilson to visit with Mike. He has nice set up there and works miracles on restoring those antique furniture pieces. Thanks again for the visit and your hospitality Mike.

D L

mshel

New User
Michael Shelley
Loved having you visit George. Sorry we didn't have more time to chat. Hows the babies? Hope they are doing well.

Mike

mshel

New User
Michael Shelley
D L Ames said:
George, I experienced the same pleasure on Monday when I drove up to Wilson to visit with Mike. He has nice set up there and works miracles on restoring those antique furniture pieces. Thanks again for the visit and your hospitality Mike.

D L

DL,

Like I said, anytime. Would like to get back down your way again.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS