Another great day in the shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidF

New User
David
Oh boy, is this another contest????
I feel competitive in this arena :mrgreen:

I refuse to supply pics :eusa_naug But those who have visited my shop usually comment on the evenly space divots on my tablesaw CI top :BangHead: The saw provided a perfect workbench for drilling shelf pin holes. Regretfully the drill depth stop collar slipped more and more with each hole :cool:

A worthy competitor Steve,
Roger

Sorry Roger I had to laugh at this one:lol:

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Steve, current issue of American Woodworker has same/ similar story on back page. Only the name is different, same results. Oh well. It happens to the best of us- it happened to you.

cskipper

Cathy
Ouch:eek: , I haven't done anything that bad yet:rolf:

Oh boy, is this another contest????
I feel competitive in this arena :mrgreen:

I refuse to supply pics :eusa_naug But those who have visited my shop usually comment on the evenly space divots on my tablesaw CI top :BangHead: The saw provided a perfect workbench for drilling shelf pin holes. Regretfully the drill depth stop collar slipped more and more with each hole :cool:

A worthy competitor Steve,
Roger

I'm so glad I hadn't taken my first sip of coffee yet, or I probably would have spewed it out while laughting when I readi these posts. We have probably all done "less than brilliant" things and can only hope to not sustain serious physical injury. Thanks for the chuckles this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors