And the winner is

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
It is with great pleasure to announce tonight that Jim aka Froglips will be the next proud member to host the Good Will Lathe.

Jim welcome to the dark side.

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Thank you!

Its with great pleasure I accept the GWL on behalf of the Hillsborough Orange Woodworkers group.

I know 12+ people who will dote on this machine.

Jim

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Jim It's a good thing that you trimmed your beard. Long beards and spinning things don't play well together. Have fun with the NCWw'er kick in the pants off the slope to the dark side. Let me know if you need any nudging.

Dave:)

ehpoole

Ethan
Congratulations Jim! :icon_thum

I know you'll do your best to [STRIKE]enable[/STRIKE] encourage a dozen more [STRIKE]addicts[/STRIKE] hobbyists.

I still live in terror of the day I discover turning. Thankfully I'm still learning to master square stuff! :rolf:

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Congrats Jim and HOW! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap Never before has the GWL shoved so many people down the slippery slope! :tongue2: :gar-La;

farmerbw

Brian
Corporate Member
Congrats Jim, sounds like a bunch of folks get to slide into the abyss together........at least they for sure won't be alone!!!! :rotflm::rotflm::rotflm::rotflm:

Brian.

Tiffany

New User
Tiffany
Yea for H.O.W.! Thanks for letting us use the GWL! And thanks to Jim for kicking this off, and keeping the group going. And also to Bobby for teaching us to turn. It means that he has to be in about 6 places at once, and he seems to pull it off (is that a super-power? Just wondering.)

Glennbear

Glenn
Jim It's a good thing that you trimmed your beard. Long beards and spinning things don't play well together. Have fun with the NCWw'er kick in the pants off the slope to the dark side. Let me know if you need any nudging.

Dave:)

Congratulations Jim, Dave already expressed my thoughts :rotflm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS