A Sincere Request for Thoughts and or Prayers

Status
Not open for further replies.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
With great sadness I found out tonight that a young lady in our Church that is battling an inoperable brain tumor has been given a month or less to live. I am asking that you exercise whatever your method of prayer etc. is to remember this young lady. Her name is Ashleigh and she is a mere three years old. Her family has done everything that the Doctors have instructed and she took a turn for the worse today. There is strength in numbers and the family and Ashleigh need every thought and prayer that we can send their way. So please take a moment and remember this precious young lady and her family. There is a website set up for her and the link will be posted at the end of this post. Thank all of you that send thoughts and or prayers her way.

http://www.ashleighsangels.com/

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
Absolutely will be lifting up the young lady, her family, friends, and medical providers in prayer.
Miracles do happen, although not in every case.
I hope faith will carry all through a trying ordeal.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Announcement today was that the tumors are multiplying rapidly. This is a sign that the cancer is in it's final stages. So very sad indeed. The family is devastated.

boxxmaker

New User
Ken
I am so sorry to here about your friend,or anybody that has that terrible disease,my prayers go out to her and her family

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS