A face plate on both ends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

erasmussen

New User
RAS
Tried a couple of new things
Made some nice tight diamonds :eusa_danc
And made my first Seedpot a full 12" diameter turned over the ways on my HF lathe

It was made in 2 parts and married together, the woods are Mahogany, Padauk and YH
Thanks for looking
Sorry for the poor photos :elvis:

the bottom finished inside rough outside
seedpot_bottom.jpg

And the top same way
seedpot_top.jpg

Married with a face plate on both ends it not going anywhere
seedpot_married.jpg

And of course finished

seedpot_573.jpg

NCTurner

Gary
Corporate Member
Earl, as always outstanding! You really do have that segmented thing nailed down.:thumbs_up

mshel

New User
Michael Shelley
Beautiful bowl Earl. You sir are the segment king. Keep the good things coming.

Mike

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
Go Earl, Go Earl, You Rock, It's your Birthday!

Ealr seriously though, you need to call me and have me come over and see this first hand, I mean start to finish. I am reading that book, but hands on for me is the best way I learn!

You seriously ROCK!

WOW WOW WOW That is Beautiful!

erasmussen

New User
RAS
Go Earl, Go Earl, You Rock, It's your Birthday!

Ealr seriously though, you need to call me and have me come over and see this first hand, I mean start to finish. I am reading that book, but hands on for me is the best way I learn!

You seriously ROCK!

WOW WOW WOW That is Beautiful!

Any NC woodworker is most welcome to come here and play anytime I am home :eusa_danc

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
Any NC woodworker is most welcome to come here and play anytime I am home :eusa_danc

Yeah, but you are not always doing segments, When I have come over. :no: I just want to be a fly on the wall and watch you do your thing one of these days, :swoon: :gar-Bi

You ROCK EARL! :eusa_clap

Thanks,

erasmussen

New User
RAS
Yeah, but you are not always doing segments, When I have come over. :no: I just want to be a fly on the wall and watch you do your thing one of these days, :swoon: :gar-Bi

You ROCK EARL! :eusa_clap

Thanks,

After your wife fully recovers and things return to normal, we might need to set up a couple of segment sessions just for fun

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Very nice job Earl. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap I'm really liking this face plate on both ends idea. :eusa_thin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS