5 Piece Mini Wood Lathe Tools New in Box - $15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Looks good for tiny stuff. Wilton is a fairly good brand, but a lot of their stuff comes from China now. For $15 it's worth a chance. They may be very good.

Get em and if you don't like em I'll pay you back for them.

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
Woodcraft sold these a couple months ago for $10. I bought them, never used them. Figured worth having around. They are definitely CHEAPO though.

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Oh, that's too bad. So many good old companies are going cheap to the detriment of their good name and our Country in general.

I wouldn't want them if Jeremy says they're no good. :gar-Cr

Rob

New User
Rob
I wouldn't want them if Jeremy says he bought them for $10. I'll wait until the next sale. :rotflm:

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
I have two sets of 'mini tools'. One I bought and one I was given. total time using a tool from either? less than 5 minutes.
I've not found anything I can't do with my full size tools, especially the small 3/8" gouge and small 1/2" skew (aka-the 'evil tool').
I've made a lot of pens, turned Christmas ornaments, small turnings and a few miniatures. The things just don't come in as handy as I thought they would.

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Looks good for tiny stuff. Wilton is a fairly good brand, but a lot of their stuff comes from China now. For $15 it's worth a chance. They may be very good.

Get em and if you don't like em I'll pay you back for them.

I really don't need them - A lathe I have not - I thought someone else might need them but if you can get them for ten at WC then this is not a good deal:dontknow:

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Sounds like a good place to send the GWL when the current keeper is done. Then we can move Phillip to the DARKNESS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors