Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pacific493

New User
Brian
Well, I am a real newby and have been pretty much of a lurker, but if it's in the Jordan Lake area, I'll definitely come and may bring one friend.

cskipper

Cathy
Put me down for 2-where's Jordan lake? -- Mike M.

:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:clamps-clamps-why do I never have enough clamps!

We've been to the last two - someone will post directions between now and then. It's in the general area of Raleigh.

Keye

Keye
Corporate Member
Where is Jordan Lake?

Found it. Dang, all the wood and all the parties seem to be in Eastern NC.

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
Where is Jordan Lake?

Found it. Dang, all the wood and all the parties seem to be in Eastern NC.

Heck, I think with all of you people wanting to come up from the south, maybe somebody should check into renting a small bus or something, at bare minimum you should start to think about carpooling anyway:eusa_thin.

Jimmy:)

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Steve,

You may be underestimating the total amount of people. If you got 150 people last year, I think that you may get quite a bit more this year:eusa_thin.

Jimmy:)
The actual count that showed up was aprrox 110. This yeaqr I expect it to grow. The the count list in the poll was only to get a feeling so I would where to reserve space.

Closer to the actual time, when I need to know how much food, etc. we need, I'll put another list up and see what the count is. That's why I closed this poll.

A rule of thumb that has so far worked is 2 times the people responding to the poll.:elvis:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS