Search results

1. Saw blade box 2

Saw blade box 2

2. R

Happy Birthday Skymaster

Jack, Have a great day today. Happy birthday. :new_birth:occasion1:new_birth
  3. R

Happy Birthday woodster

Jim, I hope this is the best birthday yet. :new_birth:new_birth:new_birth
  4. R

Happy Birthday crcaudle

Carl, Here's hoping you have a terrific day today. Happy birthday. :new_birth:occasion1:new_birth:occasion1:new_birth
  5. R

Off topic closed, and so is discussion about it

I was about to agree with Bas and Jim with regard to the closure of the Off Topic forum in the thread http://www.ncwoodworker.net/forums/f39/off-topic-forums-33398/. I think Steve is fixing a problem that has not happened. Steve closed the forum because, in his own words, something could go...
  6. R

I need a moderator, please

Barb, Post any response you might get. I'm sure we can figure out how to help. Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.7) Gecko/20100713 Firefox/3.6.7
  7. R

FIRST cut with new table saw!

Chris, Congrats on snagging a new table saw. Sounds as if you're having fun with it and with woodworking in general... and that's the whole point of this stuff. How about some photos of the project? You do know we love our photos here.
  8. R

Did NCWW just burp?

Murphy is my patron saint.
  9. R

Did NCWW just burp?

Getting 10 min response time. Some of the pages, such as the forum home, are messed up... missing parts
  10. R

2nd Writing Desk Done!

Wayne, The desk is absolutely beautiful. Thanks for sharing.
  11. R

Look What the Big Truck Delivered Today

David, Congrats on a most excellent tool snag. Of course, we do need to see this thing set up... with some sawdust on it...
  12. R

Red Oak bookcase with dvd storage

Hi Jake, Welcome to the site. We always like it when another woodworker joins us.
  13. R

Happy Birthday, hpetty

Hugh, Here's hoping you have a great day today. Happy birthday. :new_birth:occasion1:new_birth:occasion1:new_birth
  14. R

Happy Birthday, glbrown2

Lee, Happy birthday. Hope you have a terrific day. :new_birth:new_birth:new_birth
  15. R

Laying out joints for consistent reveal

Patrick, When it comes to dovetail joints, woodworkers will argue which to cut first... till the cows come home. The only thing I can suggest is cut one, put the pieces together, clamp them to hold them in place, then use an X-acto knife to mark the matching piece. For mortise and tenon...
  16. R

Happy Birthday Casey

Casey, Hope you're having a terrific birthday. :new_birth:new_birth:new_birth
  17. R

Bosch Sweepstakes!!!

Travis, Thanks for posting this. Nobody else needs to enter the sweepstakes... I plan on winning...:gar-Bi:gar-Bi:gar-Bi
  18. R

New Member in Havelock

Hi Joe, Welcome to our pile-o-sawdust. Glad you found us and decided to join in.
  19. R

Cherry box for my wife

Salem, The box looks beautiful. Now you've got me thinking about presents I need to make for some of my family. Thanks for sharing.
  20. R

New member, new to wood working, Fayetteville, NC

Matt, Welcome to our pile-o-sawdust. It's a good day when another woodworker joins us. I disagree on the 'not a woodworker yet' comment... you built a tree house and a chicken coop. You're one of us.:gar-Bi And thank you for all you have done, all you are doing for our country.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS