I need a moderator, please

Status
Not open for further replies.

b4man

New User
Barbara
I've emailed her to see if I can help but one of you guru's might do better by her.

Barbara
Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10_5_8; en-us) AppleWebKit/531.22.7 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Safari/531.22.7

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Barb,

Post any response you might get. I'm sure we can figure out how to help.

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.7) Gecko/20100713 Firefox/3.6.7

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
If y'all need help, let me know. I'll be glad to assist.
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.2.7) Gecko/20100713 Firefox/3.6.7 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0C)

b4man

New User
Barbara
The following is the email I got back. I didn't mean to drop the ball yesterday but had the unexpected come up and didn't get back online 'till now. I haven't written her back yet.

Hi!

I need to change the name of my whole account from memsahib to something else. I have a stalker, of all miserable things, and she trolls the internet looking for the memsahib combined with the spelling of my first name.

SO! For now...I need to no longer be "memsahib". I can delete the account and also have you delete all old postings by me so I am not unearthed on North Carolina Woodworker. Then I could set up a new account.

Or is there an easier way?

Thanks.

Milissa

PS) Also, I'll keep your email address handy just in case I need to have a speed delete done of some vitriolic posting from the stalker. Thus far I have seen no evidence that she knows I post on North Carolina Woodworker, but her perseverance and malice are remarkable. I guess I am going to have to handle this legally, but keep hoping it will just die down, and meanwhile I have a public life that I need to be able to conduct.
Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10_5_8; en-us) AppleWebKit/531.22.7 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Safari/531.22.7

b4man

New User
Barbara
I moved this thread here because I didn"t know if the Help Desk was public and because Chad suggested I delete her email addy I thought maybe I needed to get it out of public view.

I honestly don't know how to handle her request. It concerns me the she's the second woman that's contacted us regarding stalking!

Barbara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS