Search results

1. D

Help With Finishing

I am looking for assistance in completing two wood projects that I have been working on. I am a novice at woodworking and my finishing skills lack perfection. I need help on finishing on a project bookcase made of MDF that needs a colored paint. A second project of similar type but with drawers...
  2. D

Looking

Where can I find cut lumber for furniture building in and around Wake and Harnett counties.
  3. D

Work Bench Tops

I'm building a new shop; I plan on using reclaimed cabinets both upper and lower for storage. However I'm thinking about using a 3/4" MDF with a 3/4" X 2 1/4 " reclaimed hardwood floor material as the work top. I'm open for your opinions.
  4. D

Harwood Flooring Material

I'm looking for a mill or manufacture who produce hardwood flooring that may toss or sale cheaply the pieces that are not suitable for flooring.
  5. D

Looking For Hardwood Flooring Material

I'm looking for a mill or manufacture who produce hardwood flooring that may toss or sale cheaply the pieces that are not suitable for flooring.
  6. D

New Arrival

Hello to all of you splinter pulling, dust eating woodworkers like myself.:icon_thum Woodworking is and has been a hobby of mine ever since I took and passed woodshop in high school.:eusa_clap I am a retired Army Warrant Officer and now working for a company (L C Industries) that is the largest...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS