Search results

1. D

I Love My Saw

Sweeeeet- I just took a G0696 a few weeks ago, I am so impressed with this saw,, I had heard that some things might not match up. (Rails, or fence ) but it matched up perfectly, the saw is straight and runs like a dream. Good luck to you. :icon_cheers
  2. D

Plywood source

I saw it today and thought it looked pretty good, I wasn't looking for it specifically though so I didn't examine it too hard. I was looking at some plywood to be a workbench top and saw some laminated 3/4 that was delaminating terribly. So I kinda quit looking (scared :icon_scra)
  3. D

A New Child's Dresser (Finally Completed!)

Beautiful, this is the reason to join the group, Informative and creative. Thank you very much!
  4. D

Itty Bitty Shop

Also,, uhm,, 10 X 16,, maybe 60 is a whole lot of amps!
  5. D

Itty Bitty Shop

Actually, it draws 25 amps, and you are right, part time use outlets and all,,, but add it up with me, 25 amps, (really 5horse, 12 inch), dust collector at same time, say 10 amps, fridge if it starts up at inapropriate time, APProx 10 amps. Lets see, oh ac unit window type , what ya think 10...
  6. D

Itty Bitty Shop

I am trying to figure out my shop too, but this I know, my tablesaw- 30 amp 220. My planer is the same and if you get a 3horse or up dust collector it probably needs a 15 amp 220v. Lights 15 amp 110v. AND a 15 amp circuit for the beer fridge for visiting dignataries (woodworkers):occasion1. So...
  7. D

HF MF tool...any good ?

Well Idont know about the hf tool because I bought the much higher version about 9 years ago,, by the way, the high end one still runs like a dream , and I use it hard. I cut mortise and tenon type things, outlet box holes, cut the heck out of standing seam roof with it, these things are...
  8. D

ex lurker

I put a couple of pics in the gallery,, I am trying to figure out how to get some of the pics to transfer over,, this isnt as easy as i would have thought. And being technically challenged I havent had a digital camera that long, so some of my pics are on film,, oh well. The wife loves Hawaii if...
  9. Stairs

Stairs

Cedar rails hickory pickets.
  10. My house

My house

Was going to trim exterior doors this way,, but my mother in law shamed me into all doors and windows
  11. Stairs and rails

Stairs and rails

rails from tobacco barn falling down on site, pickets are hickory limbs
  12. Stairs

Stairs

Cedar stringers, pine treads
  13. D

ex lurker

Well ok, I said ex, but I lurk better than I type. I am always starting new hobbies so I decided to start woodworking. Actually I am a Log home builder and have made many rustic things for customers and decided I could do some of them better with new tools, (thats the part that gets me in...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS