Search results

1. J

Looking For Holly

Hi Guys, I'm looking for a supply of Holly. Of course I would prefer the snow white stuff but I realize I can't always be too choosy. I'd like lengths of 24" at least with widths of 2" or more. Thickness is less important since I'm going to resaw it anyway. I realize I can go online but I'd...
  2. J

Leather for Leather Inlay

Hi Guys, I'm looking for a source of leather to be used as inlay for a desk project I'm planning. I've found a couple of on-line sources but they seem to want your first-born plus shipping. Have any of you had any experience here or have any ideas? Thanks Jon
  3. J

Looking for Someone to do Some Turning For Me

Hi Guys, As the title says I'm looking for someone to turn some table legs for me. I haven't taken the plunge into turning yet (I have a formal request into the wife seeking permission to branch out into turning.......but as you married guys know, these requests can take a while to be...
  4. J

Minwax Antique Oil Finish

Hi Guys, Do any of you know where I can find this in the Charlotte area? Both HD and Lowes carry Minwax products, but this doesn't seem to be part of their standard floor stock. Woodcraft doesn't carry Minwax at all, and I don't really want to order it online if I don't have to. Thanks...
  5. J

Cherry in South Charlotte

Hi guys, As the title says I'm looking for a source of cherry in the south Charlotte (Matthews) area. I'm not looking for large quantities, but would like some 4/4 and 8/4; surfaced or non-surfaced. Thanks for your help. Jon

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS