Looking for Someone to do Some Turning For Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

JPio

New User
Jon
Hi Guys,

As the title says I'm looking for someone to turn some table legs for me. I haven't taken the plunge into turning yet (I have a formal request into the wife seeking permission to branch out into turning.......but as you married guys know, these requests can take a while to be processed......and can be costly.) but hope to in the near future.

Anyway I don't think this is complicated turning at all, and all 8 legs are identical. (If you are familiar with Garrett Hack's Shaker Side Table with 5 drawers, then that's what I'm talking about.) Four of the legs are cherry and four are walnut. Of course I'm willing to pay for the service but price is of course a concern. I have the blanks all ready to go.

I'm on the southeast side of Charlotte, so it would be nice to find someone closeby.

Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks

Jon

manfre

New User
Manfre
I haven't taken the plunge into turning yet (I have a formal request into the wife seeking permission to branch out into turning.......but as you married guys know, these requests can take a while to be processed......and can be costly.) but hope to in the near future.

I use the profits from one hobby (writing software) to fund my other hobbies (beekeeping and woodworking). Having self funded hobbies helps avoid vetoes from the spouse.

JPio

New User
Jon
Mike - Thanks

manfre - lol, I do the same thing but I still need approval. Maybe we need to talk. Beekeeping? I may need about 15-20 lbs of honey for a new batch of mead.

Steve - 28 inches and pretty quickly. I may go ahead and taper these but will want some turned in the near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS