Cherry in South Charlotte

Status
Not open for further replies.

JPio

New User
Jon
Hi guys,

As the title says I'm looking for a source of cherry in the south Charlotte (Matthews) area. I'm not looking for large quantities, but would like some 4/4 and 8/4; surfaced or non-surfaced.

Thanks for your help.

Jon

nelsone

New User
Ed
Hey Jon! I'm just down the road from you! Please take a minute and introduce yourself in the "Who we are" Forum!

We have a couple sawyers here that are worth checking out Randy is in Waxhaw and I think he milled some cherry recently, but I don't know if it is dry. Kyle is a bit of a drive, but well worth the effort in Iron Station (just this side of Lincolnton).

H&W Custom Cut Lumber

& Mobile Sawmill
10800 Waxhaw Hwy,
Waxhaw NC 28173
Drive in's welcome, 8:00a.m. to 5:30 p.m. on Saturdays ONLY.
All others, Please call to setup an appointment.
Call Today 980-721-7954
H&W Custom Cut Lumber

Kyle Edwards
5048 Reinhardt Circle
Iron Station, NC
(704)258-8985 (cell)
704-240-8033 (home)
Now available Monday through Sunday by Appointment.
The Sawmill
kedwards@sawmillnc.com

You can also check out Wurth near the airport and Woodcraft usually has some on hand.

PeteM

Pete
Corporate Member
Don't forget Rick at the Woodworking Source - see ad on the right ------>

pete

JPio

New User
Jon
Ed/Pete,

Thanks for the response.

Ed, I've wanted to check out both of those guys for a while, but being such a small-time buyer/hobbyist I'd feel bad scheduling an appointment and coming away with 10-20 bf...seems like a waste of their time.

Jon

PeteM

Pete
Corporate Member
Jon - If you only want 10bf or so I have some I can spare. PM me if you want to come by.

pete

nelsone

New User
Ed
Ed/Pete,

Thanks for the response.

Ed, I've wanted to check out both of those guys for a while, but being such a small-time buyer/hobbyist I'd feel bad scheduling an appointment and coming away with 10-20 bf...seems like a waste of their time.

Jon

I doubt either of those guys would have an issue with small quantities. It is worth the trip to Kyles just to see what he has and he is a great guy to work with. That said Pete is a pretty good guy himself and he is closer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS