Search results

1. D

DQ qulalified?

I purchased some things at Klingspor this past week and my DQ wasn't enabled i guess:thumbs_do. I still received discount but he asked for me to get it fixed due to I will be returning there this coming week for more materials. Thank:thumbs_up
  2. D

Looking for a slab

In need of a slab for an outside bar top. Needs to be 98" long and at least 20" wide at about 2 inches thick! Species not important, but needs to be dry! It's for a customer I built a screen-porch for and added a bar. Thanks. Dave Stone
  3. D

Happy Birthday saw4you...

Jack,YOU OLD FART !!:new_birth :eusa_booh
  4. D

it's time for a new table saw! what should i do?

okay fellow nc woodworkers. ive decided after 6+ years, my craftsman 2.7 contractors $200 table saw is DONE! after countless bookshelves ,built-ins and cabinet jobs, along with cutting at least 2500+ bdft of RC poplar to trim my house, the old lady is tired and broken.:help: the plastic body...
  5. D

what to use to finish ash wood??

just built a white ash plywood/sawn lumber bookshelves/tv center. now i need to finish them and wood like to keep the natural white tone to them! was thinking few coats of eurothene. anyone have suggestions or have finished white ash before! thanks dave
  6. D

looking to borrow a floor nailer/stapler for hardwood floors

hopeing someone has a hard wood flooring pneumatic gun laying around that i may use to lay down 1200 sq ft of flooring. :eusa_pray dont really wanna buy one, nor rent one and try to bust butt to finish fast so i dont get overcharged! anyone near my area(wake forest) that can help me would be...
  7. D

made trip to jackson lumber for ash plywood...

and what a place. he has about any type of plywwod, rough cut lumber and even flooring. its not a store tho, its a storeage warhouse. he has amazing prices. he's a wholesaler, so he doesn't let people wander around looking.also, u need to call him to set up time to pick up lumber. the ash i...
  8. D

where can i find affordable ash 3/4 plywood?

in raleigh area. i know of raleigh hardwoods on poole road, but wondering of any other distributors in area who may sell ash plywood! thanks all.:icon_thum
  9. D

where can i purchase an ash mantel

ash would be great but need a mantel to go next to ash cabinets, and dark flooring! need it around 60" long, about 8-10" wide and at least 4" thick! travis porter has two but cant get in touch with him anymore:BangHead:. wanna stone fireplace surround soon, so i can install flooring! thanks...
  10. D

ivey !?!? looking for an ash mantel piece and ...

some hickory treads! ash mantel 6' long and maybe 4" thick and 10" wide! like a rough look(dull blade cut).:icon_thum 6 treads(hickory) 4' long 1" thick finished and 12 inch wide! :eusa_pray ivey?????
  11. D

internetlumber!!??

has anyone purchased or have visited(winston salem area) "internetlumber" before?? i have order sample of a hardwood floor i may purcahase! if anyone has or knows of any feedback about them, let me know!! hardwood floor are at a good price! they have rough cut lumber also! cant tell if...
  12. D

thanks woodsaw for dw735 planner

thanks qui... used planner this past week to plane some poplar for the custom bookshelves/tv stand i built for customer. felt great to plane own poplar (came off property i bought to build first home) instead of purchasing poplar at the home centers for 4 plus dollars a bdft! savings over 100...
  13. D

in need of planer!

many of you have stated dewalt is a good piece! :icon_thum would love to buy used, but running out of time and patience. first project will be planing about 1200-1500 bdft of poplar to trim home I'm about to build! then will be used less sparingly.:-? dave
  14. D

hardwood flooring/planer question

beginning stage of building my own home. wondering if anyone knows of a great bargain store/shop who sells hard wood flooring. pre finished okay, but would like un-finished flooring. darker color but not one sold look. brazilian walnut tops list! also thanks on suggestions on planer, but...
  15. D

hello all new member.

hello, im dave. I'm a self employed carpenter and have recently partnered up with a buddy in portable sawmilling. was told of site from a customer purchasing some sawn lumber. look forward to learning more, along with maybe adding some knowledge also! about to build my first home, which also...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS