made trip to jackson lumber for ash plywood...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dave "dhi"

New User
Dave
and what a place. he has about any type of plywwod, rough cut lumber and even flooring. its not a store tho, its a storeage warhouse. he has amazing prices. he's a wholesaler, so he doesn't let people wander around looking.also, u need to call him to set up time to pick up lumber. the ash i bought was 22 dollars cheaper then anyone else along with it being #1 grade on both side along with it being solid ash instead of 7-ply!. its some beautiful stuff! he also showed me some amazing plywoods from walnut thru mahogony!

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Dave where is he located? Can you please post his phone number? Thanks.

dave "dhi"

New User
Dave
ash was 20 dollars cheaper then horizon and raleigh lumber, on top 100 time better quality!. i remember is birch and poplar 3/4 was $38. it was #1 a plus quality also, not like the $54 stuff h-depot and lowes offers!

once again tho, no walk-ins just to wander around and look. you need to call and tell him what u want.

Allan Campbell

New User
Allan
Dave,

Thanks for the info. That is just down the road from me. He has a sign on 42, but when I went looking some months ago, I couldn't find anyone there. I will try him again and will call first.

Allan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS