Search results

1. D

Crown molding, inside corners and LED rope light

Never nail the first 2 or 3' of a corner till you have the adjoining corner in place! this will allow you to move hung piece to make corner perfect! After all crown run, use a dremel and nothch corners to run lights! Have done this project to many times!! lol
  2. D

Shop Construction In Progress - More Pics 8/8

Re: Shop Construction In Progress
  3. D

Workshop Update - Pictures

WOOOOO sorry ur feathers got ruffled. Just wanted to comment it wont stay level like that with all them tools that should stay level! :BangHead:
  4. D

All u needed to do to code is dig 16"x16" footings with 10" of crete(12o lbs of crete) and you'll have no worries. Nice building tho!
  5. D

DQ certificate

Yes, I ran into same problem last 2 times there for material for jobs with my business. Once they gave it to me, other time they didn't. Was less then month ago???
  6. D

Lord, those inch blocks sitting on ground with all those tools inside would scare me!!!
  7. D

DQ qulalified?

Thanks, were a few things that needed clean up. CHEERS
  8. D

DQ qulalified?

I just checked my profile and i claims I'm DQ!??
  9. D

DQ qulalified?

I purchased some things at Klingspor this past week and my DQ wasn't enabled i guess:thumbs_do. I still received discount but he asked for me to get it fixed due to I will be returning there this coming week for more materials. Thank:thumbs_up
  10. D

Flooring Nailer Re-visited

Tar paper or rosin is only needed when floor being installed on first floor with a crawl space! Always run your flooring opposite to floor joist! Never install hardwoods over anything less then 3/4 tongue and groove sub flooring!!!! If you do have 3/4 and you staple, just staple every 8-10...
  11. D

Mounting tankless water heater to a vinyl sided building

Re: Mounting stuff to a vinyl sided building Find stud of house, cut out siding and lag to stud! Refer to my previous posts! Have installed numerous things to vinyl homes !!! Self-employed contractor. Dave
  12. D

Mounting tankless water heater to a vinyl sided building

Re: Mounting stuff to a vinyl sided building Cut out siding and flash ur OSB board with a water proof membrane or galvanized flashing be then run a J-channel around ur box! Do NOT attach directly to vinyl! not level and now water can penetrate behind vinyl and you'll never know it. Whats bad...
  13. D

Need Mobile Sawyer in Lenoir, NC 28645

I wanna trout fish also, jackie!! :eusa_danc
  14. D

Looking to buy some Christmas Presents

I second on wine corks!!
  15. D

Fall 2011 Raffle Drawing - RESULTS ARE IN!

Congrats to the winners! For the third year in roll, my many tickets get me no prize, when i was really hoping for a kreg jig! Guess it's time to purchase one...
  16. D

Looking for a slab

Yeah Klingspor has one for 500 dollars:rotflm:, and saw4you is a good friend of mine that only has green at this time, but is 425 dollars less!
  17. D

Looking for a slab

Thanks you 2, but I need it dry(my buddy saw4you has green for me) and asheville to far for me to get a slab for this gentleman. Thanks again.
  18. D

Looking for a slab

In need of a slab for an outside bar top. Needs to be 98" long and at least 20" wide at about 2 inches thick! Species not important, but needs to be dry! It's for a customer I built a screen-porch for and added a bar. Thanks. Dave Stone
  19. D

Vinyl Siding Contractor Recommendations

David 919-909-8012 Tell him Dave with Dave's Home Improvements & Building referred him to you! :icon_thum

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS