DQ certificate

Status
Not open for further replies.

allisnut

Adam
Corporate Member
How do I find and print the proof that I am "discount qualified" to give to the folks at Klingspoor, etc? And where is the list of discounts available?

Thanks, I tried to find this on my own, but either I am having a bad search day, or it is especially well hidden information.

Adam

FlyingRon

Ron
You qualify to be Discount Qualified as it shows a DQ under your name. In addition, those who qualify must also Opt In on their profile page. You appear to have done that as well. You don't need a "certificate." We mail Klingspoor and Anchor a list of all the DQ members every month and it should be in their point of sale terminal when they look up your email or mailing address.
I've been using it for several years and it's never been an issue.

I believe the Klingspoor discount is 10% but certain items (such as SawStop, etc...) are excluded.

allisnut

Adam
Corporate Member
I have, in the past, printed a certificate or pocket card to present to the store to get the discount. Is this not required at any of the participating merchants any more? When I went to Klingspoor at thanksgiving, they asked for proof of my discount status.

Henry W

Henry
Corporate Member
Adam: hmmm - I have no answers, but I get NCWW discounts when they look up my account in their system (both Klingspor's and Anchor). I have never supplied "proof" and couldn't if they asked for it.

Henry W

Steve_Honeycutt

Chat Administartor
Steve
Proof could be as simple as showing that you have the DQ status on your smartphone during checkout at the store. Klingspor did not ask me for proof the last time I was there. However, if you receive DQ status today, it could be another month before the stores get the information.

Steve H.

woodworkingshop.com

Coleman
User
Hi Adam,

I see you have been DQ'd at Klingspor's Woodworking Shop since 2/27/12. Not sure what happened but you are good to go on our end. Come see us!

Merry Christmas!

Coleman

dave "dhi"

New User
Dave
Yes, I ran into same problem last 2 times there for material for jobs with my business. Once they gave it to me, other time they didn't. Was less then month ago???

allisnut

Adam
Corporate Member
The system may have changed, but I remember when I found this site last year, there was a way to print a certificate or pocket card to show at the time of purchase. When I was at Klingspoor at Thanksgiving, I was asked to present this card and did not have it, but I was given the discount at that time. I now know to refer them to the list, so it should not be an issue in the future.

FlyingRon

Ron
I don't know. I've always shopped in the Hickory one which is closest to my house and they've always just offered me the discount when I gave them my name and confirmed I was the one at my address.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS