Search results

1. M

Rigid 18ga and 23ga nailer for $79 maybe $59

Been looking for a good 18ga nailer and saw HD had a Rigid 18ga and 23ga kit for $99. Came back and it was $79 so i used a 10% off lowes coupon and bought it. SD had this posted back but I missed it and some are at $59. http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2509999 The 18ga shoots...
  2. M

Freud P410 Premier Fusion 10-Inch 40 Tooth Hi-ATB General Purpose Saw Blade

Freud P410 Premier Fusion 10-Inch 40 Tooth Hi-ATB General Purpose Saw Blade http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000JNTG76/ref=pd_luc_mri?ie=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER Down to $80.92 right now. Average is $99
  3. M

Freud TK807 Avanti 12-Inch 96-Tooth ATB 1-Inch Arbor Ultra-Fine Finish Crosscut Blade

Freud TK807 Avanti 12-Inch 96-Tooth ATB 1-Inch Arbor Ultra-Fine Finish Crosscut Blade $27.68 Shipped. http://www.amazon.com/Freud-TK807-96-Tooth-Ultra-Fine-Crosscut/dp/B000XQDO1S/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=hi&qid=1281524908&sr=1-1 Price dropped for today. Usualy good for a day before it goes back...
  4. M

Watco Danish oil for $0.30 at HD YMMV?

Not sure if this is everywhere but here in North VA the HD near me had all 3 types of Watco Danish Oil on clerance (Pint size). Price was 30cents each pint. The choices were Dark Walnut, Medium walnut, and natural. Probable not worth the drive just for this but if at a HD check to see if...
  5. M

Best way to darken soft maple well and then seal Stair Tread

I am going to make some stair tread out of soft maple. I know its a closed wood and can have some issues if you try and stain it. I also read that dye works well but have never used it and also not sure if you can use a oil poly on top or would I need to use a water poly? What I am looking to...
  6. M

Problem with W1741 Jointer ( Same as Grizzly G0490 )

I tried to start up my Shopfox W1741 (same as the Grizzly G0490) jointer and the motor makes a loud hum/buzzing sound and the thermal switch kicks in. I removed the belt and the same thing happens. I have it wired to a 240V outlet with a double 20amp breaker. The breaker never pops just the...
  7. M

Where to buy cheap Hardwood flooring ???

My parents are building a log home (www.capefearloghomes.com) and I am trying to find them some hardwood flooring. They are in Atkinson NC (close to wilmington) but they could have it shipped if cheap. They are looking for basic rugged hardwood. They want it to be solid 3/4inch. But between the...
  8. M

Rockler has some Shaper Cutters for half off Amana

http://www.rockler.com/search_results.cfm?r=Featured%20Items&filter=shaper%20cutter&c=Closeouts&ResultsPerPage=7&fp=All+Products%2F%2F%2F%2FUserSearch%3Dshaper+cutter There is also free shipping with... Discount details: This offer is exclusively for our newsletter subscribers who order on...
  9. M

Looking for a power washer I can borrow or buy?

If anyone is selling a small gas powered power washer I am looking for one. Or if you live near Cary/Apex I can give you $20 to let me "rent" it and pick it up as I only need to clean a small spot on my driveway. So less then 4 hours it would be back home. :) We sold our house and that is the...
  10. M

Best cabinet book out there?

So anybody have a good idea/opinion on what is the best cabinet book or 2? I have never made cabinets, at least ones I would put in a kitchen. Something that is detailed and covers the basics and maybe a little more. I have looked at some on ebay/amazon. But like to see what people here have...
  11. M

Free Cut 15' Logs === Oak , Maple , & Sweetgum

Saw this on craigslist. Says it is in Raleigh/Garner area. I emailed him asking for the address and any other info. I don't have the equipment or I get some to store up. ==== FREE CUT 15' LOGS === OAK , MAPLE , & SWEETGUM FREE cut logs to anyone that wants them all cut in 15' sections ...
  12. M

Cheap 8" jointer if you had to buy today... ???

I am going to order a 8" jointer. The best one I can find for less then $750 (including shipping+Tax) is the York Craft for $730. Is there anything better right now? I have seen others with this one and they seem happy but did not know if there were any better deals price wise for the same or...
  13. M

Most GMC tools on sale at Amazon...

Amazon.com: GMC - Home Improvement: Tools & Hardware Router and 3 bases $50 Jigsaw $20 and so on... Check it out quick as some stuff is down to 5 or less items. Also found a hidden 15amp Cir. Saw for $50 Amazon.com: GMC ACS15MAG 15 Amp 7-1/4-Inch Circular Saw with Laser: Tools & Hardware...
  14. M

1/4 Sheet sander clearance sale at Home Depot

Just got back from Home depot and they had the Black and Decker 1/4 sheet sander on clearance for $20. The one I got is the QS880G. It is 2amp and has the gel pad on top. Works well, for a cheapy black and decker. Normal price is $30, same as walmart and probable most. So 33% off. Amazon...
  15. M

20% off at Ace Hardware AceHardware

Today, Sat Feb 17th, Ace has the 20% off bag. Anything that will fit into the bag gets 20% off. They have some Ace Tung oil, low and full gloss. I am going to pick up some of the low gloss to try it out on some Wenge. Also their paint thinner is only $4.99 so $4 after discount. I think the...
  16. M

Exotic Wood order Wenge and many others... Need WENGE? or other? Cary NC 27519

I am going to order 200Bf of Wenge from a importer. Price, which includes shipping to my address and also tax, is $11.75 for 4/4 and $12.00 for 8/4 a Bf. That is KD, FAS, 6" and wider and 6' and longer. If you want any Wenge just ask and I can piggy back you some. I would need a down payment...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS