Phenolic saw plates cheap!

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Ron Lee from Lee Craft has offered us a really fantastic deal on phenolic saw plates at under $5.00 each. This is a scratch and dent sort of thing, and the colors will vary. If you are interested, you will need to list your saw brand and model number so he can have them already to go next Thursday, January 31 when I will be picking up all the phenolic sheets and materials to bring back.
This is a one time deal guys and gals, so the cutoff date for giving me the information will be Monday, January 28 by midnight.
I will have all materials and saw plates available at my home near Newton, and at the Mid Winter Blahs Picnic. You can pay me when you receive your phenolic. Pony Express or other means, on small stuff like saw plates can also be mailed or shipped at your cost.

photostu

New User
Stuart
I'm interested. I would like 3, here is my info:

Grizzly G0833P

I will most likely ask you to ship if that is ok.

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
Delta TS350, I will take 2 please. Will figure out Pony Express or shipping, if anyone from Winston area is going to winter picnic.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Fantastic - I am in for 3 please. Hammer K3 Plate size is 8 x 32 x 580 mm

Barry W

Co-Director of Outreach
Barry
Corporate Member
The "Price is Right." Super deal. Four, please, for Grizzly Model G0691. Let me know how much and the check will be in the mail. If you prefer another method of payment, PM me. Would you please hold until the Spring Picnic?

frankc4113

Frank C
Corporate Member
At a great price like that I would like 5 for a Sawstop 3HP professional saw. I probably won't be able to make it to the picnic so not to have you wait for your money, I can send it to you if perhaps you could PM your address. I can also send it via Paypal if you would want. Let me know and thanks again.
Thanks

drw

Donn
Corporate Member
I am in for 3 plates (SawStop 3HP Professional Cabinet Saw). Since I live in the Raleigh area, I'll have to make use of our Pony Express (for both the phenolic material and saw plates).

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
Bruce, thanks for heading this up and bringing to the club.

If anyone is on the fence about this, these range in price from $28 to $35 new, so $5 is a once in a lifetime opportunity.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
I am in for 3 plates (SawStop 3HP Professional Cabinet Saw). Since I live in the Raleigh area, I'll have to make use of our Pony Express (for both the phenolic material and saw plates).

If there is still time I will also 3 of these. We will work out pickup.

mquan01

Mike
Corporate Member
I am also in for 4 for a SawStop 3HP Professional Cabinet Saw. I should be at the mid-winter to pick them up...

Jeff

New User
Jeff
Are you also picking up the various other cutoff pieces and thicknesses that folks ordered in the other thread (Group Buy)? You're driving to the Atlanta area to pick up all of this?

cpw

New User
Charles
If you are interested, you will need to list your saw brand and model number so he can have them already to go next Thursday.

Jet ProShop JPS-10TS 708481

Original throat plate size is 3 11/16" x 14 15/16"

At that price I'll take 4.

Last edited:

McRabbet

Rob
Corporate Member
Bruce,

Thanks for doing this! I would like 4 inserts if available for my Grizzly G1023 SLX cabinet saw. See you at the picnic.

Brantnative

Jeff
Corporate Member
Good deal, Bruce. I'll take 4 for a Ridgid TS3650, please. I live in Denver so I can drive over and pay in cash when you get them. Thanks.

Matt Furjanic

Matt
Senior User
Nice of you to do this Bruce. If it's not a lot of trouble, I would like 3 for my Sawstop Pro (3hp). I will gladly pay you the cost of having them mailed to me. Matt...

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS