Tilting at windmills

Status
Not open for further replies.

sapwood

New User
Roger
Morning all :mrgreen:
Deleted this one and didn't see the necessity to send a "personal" PM. Maybe I'm old and cranky. Same folks, same story . . . no biggie IMO :nah:

Roger

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
Roger, I clicked on your link to review the thread and received an "invalid thread" message... Am I doing something wrong?

Scott

sapwood

New User
Roger
Roger, I clicked on your link to review the thread and received an "invalid thread" message... Am I doing something wrong?

Scott

:eusa_thin Now that is a good question.
The link works for me. However, this is the second time today someone has reported a link I clicked on gave a different weblink. Gotta figure twice is a pattern, not an anomaly.

And I thought Macs were trouble free :tinysmile_tongue_t:

Roger

toolman

New User
Chad
:eusa_thin Now that is a good question.
The link works for me. However, this is the second time today someone has reported a link I clicked on gave a different weblink. Gotta figure twice is a pattern, not an anomaly.

And I thought Macs were trouble free :tinysmile_tongue_t:

Roger

same here. Invalid link message

I have try it 2 times, one time after Rogers post and just now it works for me.. :dontknow:

woodArtz

New User
Bob
Could it be the trailing slash? Some browsers struggle with trailing slashes if it isn't referencing a directory. For those who are having trouble, just remove the trailing slash and see if that helps.

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
I removed the trailing slash and that didn't help - still can't see the thread.

Since Travis and I are new BOD members, I wonder if there is some type of access privileges that we need?

b4man

New User
Barbara
It came right up for me. I don't know if this thread would have gone south but the topic was interesting.
I have to say thanks to all of the mods who attempt to eradicate the " ultra conservatism" ( for lack of a better word that wouldn't get moderated) that breeds and rebreeds around here. I'm growing quite weary of it.

Barbara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS