Your Project Display - Klingspor Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Show us your stuff. There is a lot of talent out there, let's let the rest of the woodworking world know about it.

Post below what you will bring or have a friend bring for you. If it things that will be on a table, tell us how table space you need. If stands on a floor, how much floor space is needed. Will you bring your own sign, your own business cards

Which days will it be available for showing

You got it, flaunt it

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
With talent the likes of what I have seen in this bunch, I ain't got NOTHING I would put out there for the PUBLICK to see!!

Seriously, I hope that crafters like Walnut Jerry, woodartz, sawduster, erasmussen, Cathy, Amy, etc. can and will bring or send some of their work. These folks are true craftspeople. (Politically correct?)

:wsmile:

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I'll probably have a box or two, some turned bowls, and maybe a few pens if I can get them turned.
Not too much space needed for me, just a couple square feet. I plan to be there on Saturday. I can get them to someone going on Friday if desired.

Dave:)

DavidF

New User
David
We could try and gather together as many of the calendar entries as we can and people can see the real things as they buy the calendar.

I could bring the bedside cabinet, about 2 square ft needed.

cskipper

Cathy
It would be great if everybody would/could bring stuff. I guess I can find something to bring - lol. Tellme how much table space I can have...

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
I probably wont make it this year but I have the ash table that I've not yet sent to the gallery.:widea: If someone wanted to tote it back and forth that would be fine. It would give you about 3 square feet of shelf space to boot. It aint my best work but it aint bad!:gar-Bi If the person that takes it sells it then there would be a comission.:icon_thum If it dont sell then I'll get it back and take it to the store I use. No harm no foul.:cool:
ashtable3.JPG[

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
As I said earlier I probably not gonna make it but I have work that can be shown [in additoin to the table] just need a way to get it there and back? Sorry I can't be more help. If I do come I would be more than happy to help out.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
I will bring some scrollsaw projects on Friday. Figure I will need table space of 3' x 3'.

T

toolferone

I have a small shaker table and a nice bowl I can bring, mmaybe 2 sq feet.

PChristy

New User
Phillip
I have three scroll saw pics I can send with someone if they don't mind taking them - will there be a place to hang them or do I need to see about getting an eisel (sp?) stand to put them on? the pic sizes are 20x24 - Do I need to put a price on them or is this for show only?

Phillip

GeorgeL

New User
George
Alex still has the four pens from the calendar photo. He could bring those and a few other to display. 18" X 18" should do it.

We wil only be there on Saturday however, if you want us to send his pens along with someone let us know.

George

cskipper

Cathy
Joe,that is sharp!

Steve, I can fill up a space from 3x3 to 3x6. Being indecisive of which things to display, more is better. Ineed to be more reserved. I just pull stuff out and am utterly amazed taht I made that piece. :embaresse

M

McRabbet

I'll be bringing a White Oak Hope/Toy Chest that I made for my grandson (48" wide by 18" deep by 24" high). I have special permission from my daughter to hold on to it for another month so I can bring it to the Fall Gathering and the Klingspor events! I'll be bringing it on Saturday and I will be there all day.

Steve, if you need my help on Friday, I can come a day early to man the welcome desk or do another Worksharp demo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS