Yet another new guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mint Hill Joe

New User
Joe
Hello everybody.

My name is Joe Gregory. I live in Mint Hill outside Charlotte and I came across this website while searching for sources for lumber. I'm still in the process of looking at all this site has to offer but it looks like a place I'll come back to quite a bit.

I don't have a picture of myself to share but I'll tell you a little about myself. I've been woodworking off and on for the last 35 years since my dad was a high school shop teacher back in the 60's. Now that I've hit 50, the bug has hit me again big-time. I'm like a lot of you I'm sure, wishing I had a bigger shop and wanting every new tool that comes along.

I enjoy making furniture most of all.:gar-Bi

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Hey Joe, welcome to the site. I am glad you could join us. I am sure that you will find all the information you are looking for here, and some good natured fun too. I look forward to your input in the forums and hopefully seeing some pics of your work.
See you around!!

Dave:)

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
Hi Joe! Welcome to our little neck of the WWW. Nice folks on board always willing to help each other out. Don't hesitate to jump in with questions or suggestions.
Yep, we do like pictures, too:gar-La;
Good luck and enjoy the site.

nelsone

New User
Ed
Hey Joe. Glad you stumbled upon us! Once you get acclimated, we'd love to see pics of what you do! Feel free to join in the conversations!

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Welcome Joe, glad to have you on board. We look forward to your input.

Al Millman

New User
Big Al
Welcome Joe,
I am new to the site as well but have met quite a few members in the short time I have been on board. I am sure you will enjoy your time on line, there is a lot to do and read, so dig in and get acquainted with everyone. You will only get out what you put in. We are having a picnic in May you should try and make it.
Big Al

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site, Joe!

Glad to have you join and share in our revelry.:gar-Bi:gar-Bi

Lot's of good clean fun and plenty to learn in terms of new tricks and techniques.

Have fun and enjoy!:wsmile:

Wayne

M

McRabbet

Welcome to our virtual sawdust pile -- good folks here and we believe you'll love it.

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome, Joe. I grew up in Mint Hill. Dad was a builder & still lives there. I get up that way often & maybe we can hook up for a meal @ Penny's or Showmar's. Where did your dad teach?

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Joe, welcome to the fray! We are beginning to accumulate quite a few members in OUR area! I'm over in the rolling hills of Stanly County, right next to you.

You'll like hanging out here. BUT, keep an eye on that Gotcha6 guy!

:rotflm:

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
Joe, welcome to the fray! We are beginning to accumulate quite a few members in OUR area! I'm over in the rolling hills of Stanly County, right next to you.

You'll like hanging out here. BUT, keep an eye on that Gotcha6 guy!

:rotflm:
Don't pay Reggie no mind. He still thinks I'm a Revenooer.:gar-La;

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Welcome to the site Joe! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap I grew up right down 51 in Matthews. :eek:ccasion1 Well, ok, I'm still growing up. :rotflm: Please feel free to jump right in. :icon_thum

Cheers, :eek:ccasion1

Trent

Makinsawdust

New User
Robert
Joe,
Welcome to our pile of sawdust. Get a little dust on you and you'll feel right at home. It's good to have another Mecklenburg neighbor join in.
Rob

bwat

New User
Bill
Welcome Joe. Glad to have another member in ourpart of the state. Enjoy and share pics.:gar-Bi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS