Yea, call me a newbie,

Status
Not open for further replies.

edsmach1

New User
Ed
Hello, I joined yesterday, Thanks Dave for re-directing me to the correct location to intro myself. I'm 52 years young, " so everyone tells me" married, 2 grown girls. They are out of the house now, now we have new kids, the boys are the "shih_tzu dogs and a Lhapso Apso (not pictured). They're good dogs, wife calls them our kids. Can you believe she actually has car seats for these guys. I blame all the sawdust on them when it gets tracked into the house. I live in Denver, NC. Woodworking is hobby, wife calls it full time. I do have a full time job during the day purchasing/inventory control for a foodservice co. She still is waiting on her entertainment center amongst other items on her very long list.
Want to know more, just ask.

Ed & Becky Davis:saw:

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Hello, I joined yesterday, Thanks Dave for re-directing me to the correct location to intro myself. I'm 52 years young, " so everyone tells me" married, 2 grown girls. They are out of the house now, now we have new kids, the boys are the "shih_tzu dogs and a Lhapso Apso (not pictured). They're good dogs, wife calls them our kids. Can you believe she actually has car seats for these guys. I blame all the sawdust on them when it gets tracked into the house. I live in Denver, NC. Woodworking is hobby, wife calls it full time. I do have a full time job during the day purchasing/inventory control for a foodservice co. She still is waiting on her entertainment center amongst other items on her very long list.
Want to know more, just ask.

Ed & Becky Davis:saw:

Welcome aboard, my wife has a stroller for two of our dogs:icon_scra:icon_scra, donated by Mrs. DiNardo, aka Mrs. thesource:gar-Bi. Feel free to jump in at any time and post way too many pics of your work.

woodArtz

New User
Bob
Welcome to the site Ed! I'm sure glad you found us. Chime in if you have a question or can answer ours. We love pictures here so, break out the camera and let's see the progress on that entertainment center :wink_smil

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Welcome to the site Ed and Becky - glad to have you join us:icon_thum - Looking forward to seeing some of your work

edsmach1

New User
Ed
Thanks for the warm welcome, pics of the entertainment center? not unless you want pics of the wood still on lumber rack. I sweet talked her again an got a couple more months,

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Hey Ed, I am glad you could join us. Thanks for the intro. I am glad to hear that there are others blaming things on their pets. Mine are resposible for all the dust in the house, most of the bad smells, and every bit of food that dissapears (even when I'm hungry). I look forward to your input in the forums and hopefully seeing some pics of your EC and other things you craft.
Dave:)

bwat

New User
Bill
Welcome Ed & Becky. Always good to "meet" almost local woodworkers. Look forward to your contributions.

nelsone

New User
Ed
From one Ed to another, Welcome to the forum! Glad to know we aren't the only ones with furry kids! The link above should help you figuring out the picture thing, and we really like pics. Keep your eyes open, we have a good group around the Charlotte area and we like to get together every once in a while!

M

McRabbet

Welcome to the sawdust pile -- darn those dogs, anyhow! Mine gets blamed for his dirt, too! Glad you found us and we'll look forward to your input. After you upload, check out DaveO's thread in the FAQ Forum (see top menu bar) for adding them to your posts.

edsmach1

New User
Ed
Thanks Mr Ed, sure you heard that before, I tried the link, got through it, but it wouldn't let me upload a jpeg file. :BangHead:

wchipper

New User
Cliff
Welcome Ed....look forward to seeing some of your work. anyway welcome, you will find some of the best guy here, and some mighty fine woodworkers, indeed.

nelsone

New User
Ed
Thanks Mr Ed, sure you heard that before, I tried the link, got through it, but it wouldn't let me upload a jpeg file. :BangHead:

Looks like you got it. The next step is copying the image location from your gallery into the thread.

DCP_0960.jpg

If you open the picture in your gallery there should be a thread that you can copy into the thread. You can copy the one marked Best Size then click on the insert image icon above and paste the link in the space provided or copy the Linked Thumbnail and paste it directly in the thread the picture should show like above.

Great looking bar!

edsmach1

New User
Ed
Cathy remind me to send you pics of our human like dogs in pool lounge chairs with umbrellas by the pool, thanks for the warm welcome to all

sawduster

New User
Robert
Welcome bro :banana:

We have 2 "hairy children" as well , my wife even has clothes for the little guy ( chihuahua ) and carries him in a backpack when she goes shopping :eek:
I do not allow her to put clothes on my lab :no: :mrgreen:

enjoy your stay :eusa_danc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS