Wow, did I just mess up

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Sorry, I was changing something and I messed up pretty bad. A lot of he visiusal customizations have been lost. It will take me a few hours to get them back in. Sorry

Monty

New User
Monty
ouch! Looks like the history of template changes is gone too... Anything I can do to help...?

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
ouch! Looks like the history of template changes is gone too... Anything I can do to help...?
Thanks not really. All the major changes in the system are still there. It is only the templates and the CSS. It should be easy to fix, just take time. I'm going to put a ticket in now to get the last DB backup. That's where all the templates, etc are.

Oh BTW, since it all has to be restored, I went ahead and updated to 3.6.1

cskipper

Cathy
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/ncwoodwo/public_html/forums/includes/vba_cmps_include_bottom.php(234) : eval()'d code on line 2

The message above was on the screen when I clicked on the site. I'd also been logged out (which I never do). Is that related?

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/ncwoodwo/public_html/forums/includes/vba_cmps_include_bottom.php(234) : eval()'d code on line 2

The message above was on the screen when I clicked on the site. I'd also been logged out (which I never do). Is that related?
Yeah, I know:)

M

McRabbet

I know the thread is closed, but even though you messed up and crashed the site, you still have all your fingers and toes -- safety first in the SHOP!! Don't mess up there! And we all survived just fine. See you Friday.

Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS