Would I ever love to have this in my shop!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mt. Gomer

New User
Travis
Wow, that is gorgeous!!!! I've got the room, now I just have to find someone to buy it and donate it to a good cause.....

HMH

Heath Hendrick
Senior User
Wow. If I had the cash, (I imagine this will ultimately bring ALOT more than the current $800), I'd be on my way to Michigan. That is absolutely beautiful. I might even put it in the house....

4yanks

New User
Willie
While I agree that it is beautiful. I can't figure out for the life of me how the tail vise works. I don't see any dog holes in it nor on the bench itself. I did see a planing stop near the opposite end of the bench but that can be used without the tail vise. I also took a look at the seller's other auctions and saw an almost equally beautiful treadle lathe.

navy1990

New User
Matt
That thing is so heavy that if I put it in my house, it would end up in the crawl space. I would have to do some serious floor-bracing to support it. But it would be so worth it. That is a beautiful bench.

Mt. Gomer

New User
Travis
That thing is so heavy that if I put it in my house, it would end up in the crawl space. I would have to do some serious floor-bracing to support it. But it would be so worth it. That is a beautiful bench.

Finally! At least one thing my cold, hard, unforgiving concrete slab floor is good for!!!

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Very nice! :thumbs_up:thumbs_up But as was stated, you'd probably need a forklift to get it into the shop. :swoon:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS