Worksharp Leather Hone Kit $7.49 + Shipping @ TylerTools

Status
Not open for further replies.

fgarvin

New User
phr3d
Someone asked for the Worksharp Leather Hone Kits on SMC, so I told them about the Tyler Tools sale going on.

These maybe good for those looking for extra plate disc to keep different grits on hand too. I suppose you can just scrape off the leather and apply your other grit disc to the plate. This works out to 1/2 the price of the just the glass disc on Amazon.

Leather Hone $29.95

You get 75% off with code "sale75" for a total of $7.49.

Shipping is like $4.95 but Tyler Tools also has free shipping on $99 and above.

Free shipping is calculate on pre discount total. So you can buy 4 and get 3 free with free shipping.

Or pad with these items that should still be in stock

http://www.tylertool.com/chgiid.html

zapdafish

Steve
Corporate Member
kinda hard to find anything in stock to bump the order over 99.

lotta people got some very awesome deals.

fgarvin

New User
phr3d
You don't need 4 Leather hones? :)

I got a Jacobs chuck for my DP to pad my order. $25 for a $100+ chuck, I can't complain.

Or get 1 or 2 of them for $4.95 shipping. For a total of less than $20 for 2.

jimNC

New User
Jim
Not sure where you saw the sale ended, but as of 6pm I could order at the discount price.

Thanks to the OP for posting.

manfre

New User
Manfre
Not sure where you saw the sale ended, but as of 6pm I could order at the discount price.

Thanks to the OP for posting.

I called to see if they had anything else in stock. He instructed me to use the icons on the homepage claiming most of those items are still in stock, but the website says they are not. He also said I had until 4:30 CST to place the order. Maybe he meant that is the latest I could place a phone order, but he didn't state that.

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
The sale is still going and it appears that they have added more items. :eusa_clap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS