Woodtek 1hp Dust Collector

Status
Not open for further replies.

rcflyer23

Kevin
Corporate Member
What would be a good price for a used Woodtek Dust collector It's the stand up model the next level up from the compact floor one. I'm guessing it probably 10 years old or so. Doesn't look like it saw much use however. I can't find to much on CL or Ebay for them. It looks like brand new they are about $329.

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
the Jet in the for sale section is a much better DC than a woodtek [and a good pricetoo] IMO.

rcflyer23

Kevin
Corporate Member
I am potentially buying didn't want to spend to much on one. Not sure if I even want it or not.

bwat

New User
Bill
If you are looking for a 1 or 2 machine solution or one you can roll around and connect as needed 1 HP is sufficient. If you ever want more you will need more HP. IMHO

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
I have a neighbor who has one of those hooked up to a Thein separator can. He only runs one machine at a time (TS/planer/jointer/RAS) and he says it works pretty good. (It really improved with the addition of the chip separator.)

Wayne

rcflyer23

Kevin
Corporate Member
Well I would really only be running one machine at a time, but it doesn't sounds like it is that great of a machine. I will pass. I told the guy I would tell him what a fair price is and I think I know what that is after talking to someone else and your comments. If he decides to sell it I will post it here when he does in case someone else can use it. I really don't have the room right now anyway or the money for that matter.

Mt. Gomer

New User
Travis
I have a the larger version of that DC (3hp, 4 bag). It's a bit overkill for me but it works great. I seem to remember seeing pretty good things about them out on "the google" but I don't remember a particular site.

DavidF

New User
David
Well I would really only be running one machine at a time, but it doesn't sounds like it is that great of a machine. I will pass. I told the guy I would tell him what a fair price is and I think I know what that is after talking to someone else and your comments. If he decides to sell it I will post it here when he does in case someone else can use it. I really don't have the room right now anyway or the money for that matter.

Hi Kevin, that 1 hp DC for sale is mine, if you want to come and take a look, let me know. I use it with 15' of flexible 4" pipe and the faze loc system from woodworkers supply and it works perfectly in my 20 x 20 shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS