woodsmith mirror

Status
Not open for further replies.

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
Anyone know what issue of woodsmith has a mirror in it that has built up moldings? It was a pretty easy project and just used different molding cuts on the router to make it look like a crown piece on top.

TIA

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
Travis:

I am not sure which mirror project you are referring to, but according to my 1-156 index, the following might be it (issue/page):

126/6-13;
104/26-31
116/16-21
84/31
34/20-21
148/34

Hope this helps.

Doug

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
I have the majority of the issues you list, but it isn't any of them. I suspect it is issue 34 as it was quite a few years back when I built it. I cannot find the online pictures or an index on the Woodsmith site.

Doug, can I borrow issue 34 if you have it?

skeeter

New User
Charles
Travis, I think issue #34 may be what you're looking for. If Doug doesn't have a copy, let me know. I can try and scan the pages and e-mail them but I'm computer challenged. (Maybe I need to get a neighborhood kid to do it for me!) If I can't make it work, I can copy and mail them to you. I know I can handle that. If you need it, PM and let me know the info.

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
Travis:

Is it issue 26 which has an antique wall mirror? Issue 57 and issues 160 and 166 also have mirrors. I have all of them. I don't think issue 34 is the one you want, but I have it too.

Doug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS