Woodcraft's 15% "Brown Bag" Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
So ... I know everyone (okay, many of us) made our annual trip to Woodcraft this weekend to take advantage of the 15% sale ... and to support our "friends in the business".

WHAT DID YOU GET?

I ended up picking up a Oneway Stronghold chuck, adapter, and #1 Jaws, some Anchorseal, and some wood putty. Pictures will follow ...

I also picked up a whole slew of other stuff ... but that's for someone else and hopefully after they receive it we'll see reports of it out here too!

J

jeff...

So ... I know everyone (okay, many of us) made our annual trip to Woodcraft this weekend to take advantage of the 15% sale ... and to support our "friends in the business".

WHAT DID YOU GET?

I ended up picking up a Oneway Stronghold chuck, adapter, and #1 Jaws, some Anchorseal, and some wood putty. Pictures will follow ...

I also picked up a whole slew of other stuff ... but that's for someone else and hopefully after they receive it we'll see reports of it out here too!

Around here in Granville County a brown bag usually means :new_all_c

ChrisMathes

New User
Chris Mathes
It was a Charlotte store only sale :) ya'll should think about moving to the better side of the state . . . hahahah just kiddin'

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
I live in Belmont for about a year and a half. Had to get out of there after I realized Gaston was a dry county, while the city of Gastonia in Gaston county wasn't dry. Never quite understood the logic in that.

Charlotte area is definitely a nice place to live IMO.

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
Here's the proof of my grab ... but even with the discount it put a dent in the budget this month for wood stuff ...

IMG_7745.JPG.jpg

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
I am even scared to think about how much that cost. Lathe accessories are not cheap. Next thing you know you will be buying a PM or One way lathe....

Congrats!

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Sweet, your budget might be dented (although I suspect it's pretty sturdy anyways) You'll be very happy with the Stronghold...Oneway don't make any crap:icon_thum

Dave:)

PeteQuad

New User
Peter
I'm not really sure what I got, or how much I spent, but I can tell you I saved $45! :mrgreen:

It's a good thing my bag was full! Also, too bad I couldn't fit that board of poplar in the bag :(.

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
Here's the proof of my grab ... but even with the discount it put a dent in the budget this month for wood stuff ...

IMG_7745.JPG.jpg

Nice haul Jeremy,

I kind of figured that you would slow down a little once the little one arrived, no such luck:lol:.

Good luck with everything,
Jimmy:)

TurnStyle

New User
Jon
I'm starting to find my way around here. Jeremy did pick up a slew of other stuff and he picked it up for me! I'm a very excited to get some pictures of tools and accessories to show everyone. Maybe this weekend...

Here's the basic list

Jet 1220 lathe
Pinnacle chisel set
mandrel for pens
CA
pen kits
blanks
sand paper

It's the full set up for me to start turning! I'll add more details when I have pictures to go with it.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
YOU ROCK TWICE!!!!!
Once for your lathe accessories and once for pickink stuff up for someone else.

WoodWrangler

New User
Jeremy
It's the full set up for me to start turning! I'll add more details when I have pictures to go with it.

Get those pictures up here, Jon ... can't wait to see your setup! Now if you can just land a drill press and small bandsaw, you'll be fully equipped! :icon_thum

nelsone

New User
Ed
Congrats Jon! Jeremy was telling me about the "bonus" he was getting for you! You got a fantastic setup to get started with! Glad you joined NCWW, but now you need to get some pics going!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS