Wine Cellar Epilogue

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

McRabbet

My client asked me to come over today to get some additional pictures of the Wine Cellar Storage Unit I built for them and I took (and he took) a few more shots with some wine bottles and glasses in place.

100_3082.JPG

100_3083.JPG

And one of "Yours Truly" saluting the Owner with an empty glass!

100_3090.JPG

Rob

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I was just saying this weekend, how that would look so much better with bottles and glasses in place...and it does, all those cubbies have a purpose. At least they could have shared some wine with you, it looks like they have some to spare.
BTW, it's beautiful, awesome work :eusa_clap :eusa_clap
Dave:)

mshel

New User
Michael Shelley
:drunken_s Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat Pisher Rob............ges I better lay off da whine. :rolf:

Seriously, wonderful job.

MIke

yellofins

Ron
Corporate Member
Rob,
That came out beautiful.
Now I need to show the pictures to my wife and get her to want one
and think it's her idea to build it..........
Is the unit in a basement or is it in a living area in the house?
I have a wine refridgerator and looking at these pictures is giving me great ideas of how to accesorize it!
Thanks for posting the great pictures of the final product.

Ron

Monty

New User
Monty
Great pictures! Dude - don't you think you could've waited until he took the picture before you polished off that glass of wine!?!? :lol:

:drunken_s

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Beautifully designed and built storage unit Rob. I love sheen you put on that table top.

D L

dancam

Dan
Corporate Member
Rob/Steve,

An outsanding job...:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap I can see why the customer is delighted.

DanCam

sammy

New User
Sam Samotis
Looks great Guys. Its nice to see the finish product after seeing the shop drawings earlier.

skeeter

New User
Charles
WOW! Got the hickups just looking. Great work. Really nice design. I'm sure the clients are really proud.

cpowell

New User
Chuck
Thanks for posting those final pics of the finished work with wine. It really shows off how thoughtfully you designed the piece for the space. Beauty and function come together. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Chuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS