Winding down, getting ready for "THE TRIP"

Status
Not open for further replies.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Over the next few days I will be winding down getting ready for the trip I won from Toyota to The Grand Cayman Islands. The posts from me will be limited as will be site activity over the next seven days, and on the 14th we leave, to return on the 18th. There will be no visits to the site from the 14th until the 18th:gar-Cr. I will let everyone know when I return. I know without fail that the staff of NCWW will fill my void. Now I just gotta get the wife in the right frame of mind to fly. I know she will enjoy it once she is up in the air, but right now she is freaking out:icon_scra:wconfused::eusa_thin.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Tracy you SUCK in the most best way. I know you're gonna have a blast.
As far as your wife's fear of flying, try Liquor that is what many pilots do. Just don't let her read this :gar-La;:gar-La;:gar-La;

Dave:)

TracyP

Tracy
Tracy you SUCK in the most best way. I know you're gonna have a blast.
As far as your wife's fear of flying, try Liquor that is what many pilots do. Just don't let her read this :gar-La;:gar-La;:gar-La;

Dave:)
She has some "Don't Care" pills she got from the doc. I will encourage her to take some prior to the flight:swoon::confused_

M

McRabbet

Trapy, If you get a chance, be sure to get a boat trip out to Sting Ray City to wade with "semi-tame" sting rays (they are actually wild and in their natural habitat, but cannot resist the food they get). It is an awesome experience that we did on our cruise to Grand Cayman last year. Not real expensive and loads of fun! Hope you have a great trip and be sure to take sun screen!

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Have a super trip, Tracy!!!

And............don't forget the camera!:wsmile:

Wayne

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Be careful with the "Don't Care Pills". She may sleep through the entire vacation. :gar-La; Maybe DaveO can advise you on some local exotic wood the Caymens may have. Hey I brought back 20 lbs of rosewood from India.

sapwood

New User
Roger
Hope you and your wife have the "trip of a lifetime":icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum

Enjoy every minute!
Roger

TracyP

Tracy
Leaving in the morning, returning Saturday late. Y'all have a good week and enjoy the Klingspor event.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Enjoy my friend..... Remember don't drink the water. Ice in cocktails does not count. The alcohol kills germs.

TracyP

Tracy
After being treated like a bank executive at a bailout party:rotflm:, we are back to reality:gar-Cr. It was an awesome trip where Toyota spared NO expense. More about that later though with pics:gar-Bi. I still won't be real active today on the site. Got a lot of home catchup to do.

M

McRabbet

Welcome home -- hope you didn't damage the "dome" by not wearing a hat in the hot sun! Lots of catchup for you, too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors