Will Goodwin - New Admin

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
I like you all to welcome Will Goodwin as our latest admin/Site Programmer. :notworthy: Will has been quietly and effiecently working on one of our test sites to hone and prove his skills. It is now time for Will to come out of the closet:v_SPIN:

sapwood

New User
Roger
Will and 'puter skill :eusa_clap

Your contribution is invaluable, although the pay may not reflect that :oops:

Appreciatively,
Roger

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
:eusa_clapYou Go Will ! :eusa_clap

Extra computer help is always good. You are joining a fine bunch of other administrators.

Good Luck,

Jimmy:)

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome Will. I hope you like sawdust with your cobol, assembler, APL, clist and.....

[pie]Oops...I guess I dated myself :oops:[/pie]

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Thanks Will, we appreciate the help. Can you show Steve how to spell?? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Dave:)

Glennbear

Glenn
Welcome Will , I am not going to date myself too much except to note that one of the data processing machines I used to operate was in a Smithsonian exhibit I saw a few years ago.:eusa_doh:

Glenn (remembers punch cards) B.

ChrisMathes

New User
Chris Mathes
Awesome...Great to have you helping this place keep going!

Chris
Yes I am a pirate, two hundred years too late :jimlad: (so, I was just looking for an excuse to use the smiley...I love it :) )

alleng

New User
allen
welcome ,i know there is a lot of work in keeping this site up and running,matter of fact,i think a big thanks should go out for all the staff here.heck its hard enough for me to check my e mail.my 3 year old gets around the computer better than me:-(

Bryan S

Bryan
Corporate Member
Welome Will and thaks to all you site administrators and programers for what you do to make this the greatest site on the web.

Steve W

New User
Steve
Welcome, Will, from another antique computer vet.

Can you say "PDP-8?" :lol:

The cannon don't thunder-
There's nothing to plunder...:jimlad:

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
Hey,

My first textile design system was on a PDP-11. I think it had an 8 inch floppy drive.

My first High Speed Laser printer had a PDP-11. Then we UPGRADED to a DEC J-11! Now that's progress....;-):roll:

No wonder I'm so slow, I've spent most of my adult life working on slow computers! Of course, back then, we didn't think it was slow:eusa_thin

Welcome Will and thanks for your willingness to help us out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS