Who's bringing kids to the picnic ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
Hey all,

I'll be at the picnic with SWMBO and my two girls, ages 5 & 8. My wife was wondering how many other people are bringing their kids, and what their ages are.

Jimmy:)

ps. It's my first picnic and I'm really looking forward to it.:icon_thum

tonyps

New User
Tony
I will likely be bringing the grandkids along, two girls 6, boy 3,...more fun than I have a right to... :)

Tony ...

sediener

New User
Steve
It'll probably just be me and the 6 month old little munchkin, so 2 kids. LOML is working that Sat.

- Steve

T

toolferone

That weekend is my MIL birthday, so I don't know what's up yet. More then likely it will be just me at the picnic.

John Jankowski

John
Corporate Member
I'll be bringing my 2 kids. 10 and 8 year old. My 8 year old is a wood turner and will be going to the AAW in Richmond with me this year.

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
I'll be bringing my 2 kids. 10 and 8 year old. My 8 year old is a wood turner and will be going to the AAW in Richmond with me this year.

Hey neighbor,

Let me be the first one to welcome you to the site. I'm near 40/42 in Clayton, if you ever need anything just let me know. This will be my first picnic and I'm looking forward to meet you. If you get a chance, introduce yourself in the members announcments forum.

Jimmy:)

Hook

New User
Gregory
I'll be bringing my 6 y/o daughter. I confirmed with the Mrs last night that we'd be going.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
:lol::lol::lol: Haha, I am proud of that, because I'm 38. But once I absent mindly told a phone surveyor that there was no adult in this house under 35 (I was really only thinking of my age), and I will never live that down.
So she would be happy that I got her age right and didn't make her any older :oops:

Dave:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS