Who'll Be At The Klingspor Show Friday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
Joel and I plan on being there sometime in the morning. It depends on our trouble making trail captain. We're meeting him and his buddy for breakfast, so we'll see how well the old timer moves in the morning ;-)

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
No, NCWW isn't doing lunch this year. It was over $600 last year, we had a lot of wasted food (has to be catered), and an expense we really couldn't justify.

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Ken I found out today that I will not be working tomorrow:gar-Cr So I will be riding up with TracyP and his son :eusa_danc

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Joel and I plan on being there sometime in the morning. It depends on our trouble making trail captain. We're meeting him and his buddy for breakfast, so we'll see how well the old timer moves in the morning ;-)

I resemble that remark!! You just have your young son and your sorry tail at Bojangle's in Harrisburg tomorrow by 8:30! LOL! Don't worry bout the mule, just load the wagon!!
:rotflm:

CarvedTones

Board of Directors, Vice President
Andy
Ken,

I will be slavin' away in Raleigh, but if you remember to bring those old planer blades, I think Matt or David could be trusted :rolf: to get them back here if you don't see Scott miller before you leave...

Mark Stewart

New User
Mark
Ken I wish Id seen this b 4 now Id have come down to day with the mysterybox. Oh well well get it to you yet

Thanks Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS