Where to buy 16/4 basswood

Status
Not open for further replies.

b4man

New User
Barbara
Maybe some of the carvers here can direct me to a place I can buy this very thick basswood.. I need it to be at least 14" long and 6" wide.

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
I believe i saw some at klingspore on capitol blvd. they had several carving blocks but i dont know if they were on sale.:-(

fred

dozer

Mike
Hi Barbara, You might want to call Roger at Eastwake Hardwoods also I know he has 12/4 and I believe he had some 16/4 not sure if he still does or not.

Ozzie-x

New User
Randy
Maybe some of the carvers here can direct me to a place I can buy this very thick basswood.. I need it to be at least 14" long and 6" wide.

Barbara,
Drop me a PM and we'll work something out, I have a lot of 16/4 "carving grade" basswood. There's actually an entire truckload of basswood out in the shed, lots of huge slabs that are very wide (+16") and up to maybe 7' long, and all of it needs a new home because I don't have a use for basswood in my woodworking. I was thinking about posting it on here for sale or trade. If anyone else is interested, drop me a PM. After it warms up, I may drag all of it out of the shed and take some pics.

b4man

New User
Barbara
PM sent and thanks Randy.
Mike, I was actually writing Rodger when I got Randy's reply. I appreciate all responses.

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
Moving again Mike? I thought you had your own little bit of Shangri-La out there?

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
So Mike where are you looking to move? I still need to nail down an area between Wilkesboro and Mooresville. :BangHead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS