Where did the time go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hook

New User
Gregory
Here I thought I'd have a whole weekend to make frames, scroll through some patterns, but the Mrs had other ideas, so this was all I got done this weekend (not counting the burn on the left, I did that a few years ago, just getting around to putting a finish on it):

Both are Tom Zieg patterns

From Joshua in tiger maple, above pic also shows in jatoba:

Pine on the left, cherry for the other two. This is a very fragile pattern.

sawduster

New User
Robert
Had one of those weekends myself. The Shoppe Widow had me pretty stretched out getting ready for a yard sale next weekend :BangHead:

Nice work bro :eusa_clap I am not fond of doing letters or circles , you've done a great job on both .....nice and smooth :icon_thum :icon_thum

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
Hook, I hate to hijack your thread, but have you read Cathy's post about ornaments for troops?

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Greg, nice work. When and where is the show? If at all possible I will swing by for moral support.

and to Tom's comment. I am exploring a coordinated NCWW effort. I hope to have more news soon.

Hook

New User
Gregory
Thanks all! I have read Cathy's post, trying to figure out how I can contribute to the effort.

The show will be at the Calvary Chapel just off of Old Wake Forest Rd on November 1st from 10am to 4 pm. If you can find the Circuit City across from the Triangle Towne Center you won't have any problem finding the Calvary Chapel.

skeeter

New User
Charles
Very nice work Greg. So that's "all you got done this weekend". That would have taken me two weeks. Great job and I like the designs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS