• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
If you're coming to the picnic, we'll need side dishes. The poll above will show what we'll need. If you plan to bring something, please let us know. We don't want everyone showing up with a bottle of 7up and a bag of chips.:rolleyes:
NCWW will provide ice and bottled water as well as the main course meat.

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Dennis, for past picnics there has been a sign-up sheet, which included the specific side dish we plan on bringing. Will that be the case this year?

Bill

Never mind. I should have kept reading before I asked the question. :confused_

cskipper

Cathy
It would be great if there was a way to designate a little more specifically so we don't wind up with 5 chocolate cakes and no brownies (examples only). I'm looking forward to the goodies (and those cheesecake squares - yum).

Dennis, for past picnics there has been a sign-up sheet, which included the specific side dish we plan on bringing. Will that be the case this year?

Last edited:

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
I'll be bringing banana pudding again this year, but only because Barbara might hurt me if I don't. :gar-Bi

Bill

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
I agree! I'll bring a coconut pie!

It would be great if there was a way to designate a little more specifically so we don't wind up with 5 chocolate cakes and no brownies (examples only). I'm looking forward to the goodies (and those cheesecake squares - yum).

Berta

Berta
Corporate Member
I'm bringing cole slaw. I'll check back later to see what is missing or needed.

Berta

M

McRabbet

I'll bring Potato Salad (store bought; I'm not a cook!) and two cases of bottled water and two cases of sodas (Coke/Diet Coke).

cskipper

Cathy
Well, if someone is going to bring deviled eggs, I don't care if we have more than the deserts listed - lol!!!!

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Unfortunately due to a conflict (can't be in two places at the same time) we can't make picnic this year. In the past we have furnished ice, iced tea, corn on the cob, and hush puppies, so someone else can take over these. As for ice, here locally both Burger King and Mickey D's sell ten pounds of ice for a buck. Might want to check there and see if the same deal is going.

cskipper

Cathy
Unfortunately due to a conflict (can't be in two places at the same time) we can't make picnic this year. In the past we have furnished ice, iced tea, corn on the cob, and hush puppies, so someone else can take over these. As for ice, here locally both Burger King and Mickey D's sell ten pounds of ice for a buck. Might want to check there and see if the same deal is going.

We will miss you!

SgtSnafu

Libraries
Scotty
My poll vote is in...

Will bring a Black Bean and Corn Salad (We eat it with chips, like salsa)...

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
I am going to wait to declare. I will bring something to fill any gaps.

Mark Stewart

New User
Mark
So my question is are we going to have a specific list as cathy mentioned ? just asking caus this is a bit confusing
Thanks Mark

Jeremy Scuteri

Jeremy
One of the categories is "plain salad fixings". I have been assuming that this implies that the plain salad (lettuce) is already provided. I just want to make sure I am interpreting this correctly.

Jeremy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS