What?

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodrat

New User
Archie
Do any of you know anything about the Palmgren Planer 84112
for sale by Greenail? I have never heard of them prior to this ad.
But, that don't mean anything cause there are lots of things I never
heard of before. :dontknow:

Anyone know anything about the brand? Good bad, other wise?
Personal experience's? :help:

Thanks,

Archie

M

McRabbet

I do not have any personal experience with this tool or the Palmgren line, but I'd avoid it because it is clearly out of the main stream. I did a little searching using Google and could not find any reviews -- I'd be concerned about parts, service and longevity. I have a DeWalt DW733 that I have used extensively for years (close to 10 years) and it has been flawless and worked hard. Knives are available at any BORG. I'd recommend you keep looking -- you should be able to find a DeWalt or Delta for sale if you are patient.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
I don't know if it is still available but Doug Robinson had a nice Makita for sale. You may want to check with him.

woodrat

New User
Archie
I do not have any personal experience with this tool or the Palmgren line, but I'd avoid it because it is clearly out of the main stream. I did a little searching using Google and could not find any reviews -- I'd be concerned about parts, service and longevity. I have a DeWalt DW733 that I have used extensively for years (close to 10 years) and it has been flawless and worked hard. Knives are available at any BORG. I'd recommend you keep looking -- you should be able to find a DeWalt or Delta for sale if you are patient.

Thanks for the input. I was unable to find any reviews either.
I have been keeping my eyes open for sales etc. I do believe
the BORG type stores will be having 4th of July sales, so that
might be a good chance to grab a nice DW for a good savings.

wayne

New User
wayne
Amazon sells palmgren you might find a review on there.Sears used to market palmgren under craftsman name.(lathe and some of their benchtop sanders)

wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors