What?

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodrat

New User
Archie
Do any of you know anything about the Palmgren Planer 84112
for sale by Greenail? I have never heard of them prior to this ad.
But, that don't mean anything cause there are lots of things I never
heard of before. :dontknow:

Anyone know anything about the brand? Good bad, other wise?
Personal experience's? :help:

Thanks,

Archie

M

McRabbet

I do not have any personal experience with this tool or the Palmgren line, but I'd avoid it because it is clearly out of the main stream. I did a little searching using Google and could not find any reviews -- I'd be concerned about parts, service and longevity. I have a DeWalt DW733 that I have used extensively for years (close to 10 years) and it has been flawless and worked hard. Knives are available at any BORG. I'd recommend you keep looking -- you should be able to find a DeWalt or Delta for sale if you are patient.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
I don't know if it is still available but Doug Robinson had a nice Makita for sale. You may want to check with him.

woodrat

New User
Archie
I do not have any personal experience with this tool or the Palmgren line, but I'd avoid it because it is clearly out of the main stream. I did a little searching using Google and could not find any reviews -- I'd be concerned about parts, service and longevity. I have a DeWalt DW733 that I have used extensively for years (close to 10 years) and it has been flawless and worked hard. Knives are available at any BORG. I'd recommend you keep looking -- you should be able to find a DeWalt or Delta for sale if you are patient.

Thanks for the input. I was unable to find any reviews either.
I have been keeping my eyes open for sales etc. I do believe
the BORG type stores will be having 4th of July sales, so that
might be a good chance to grab a nice DW for a good savings.

wayne

New User
wayne
Amazon sells palmgren you might find a review on there.Sears used to market palmgren under craftsman name.(lathe and some of their benchtop sanders)

wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS