What type of Shoes to you wear in your Workshop?

JoeH

New User
JoeH
The important thing I've seen from foot doctors is to rotate through your shoes. Even subtle differences help move contact points around which in turn changes which how the musculature responds. Share the load around.

Tom from Clayton

tom
Corporate Member
1594756968587.png

My wife shamed me into buying these against my better judgement. I wear them everyday - most comfortable things I've worn in years. Don't tell her I said so.

JSJ

Jeff
Corporate Member
I wear leather clogs made by Dansko. Great arch support and the thick leather provides good protection for the feet. I have a concrete floor and can stand up all day w/o discomfort. The brand was recommended to me by my physician and my ER nurse (wife).

AllanD

Allan
Senior User
Same as MarkE. Once I found Keen sneakers with steel toes I have gone through 3 pair so far. They have many different models but similar to these:

rcarmac

Robert
Corporate Member
I hate it, but I just order a pair of crocs to try. Hopefully that helps with the arch pain after an afternoon in the shop

nn4jw

New User
Jim
Skechers also makes "Work" steel toe shoes that look a lot like those Keens. I got mine at DSW a couple of years ago and they've held up well. They are also significantly less expensive. They are also available on Amazon.

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS