Western NC lunch in early April?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
Its been too long since the Western part of the state had a NCWW gathering! Of course any NCWW'er is always welcome!

Check your calendars and see if you might be available Saturday April 2nd.
It seems as many people like trying to gather on Saturday as hate it so let me know.
I'm thinking a casual lunch get together. If you have ideas on location etc we can certainly do what will fit the most people.

Lets see what we can do to meet the needs of this end of the state.

Wolfpacker

New User
Brent
I'm good for lunch that day. I'm looking forward to meeting others up this way. Hope a lot of ya'll will be able to make it too.

Brent

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
no site yet Bill. Wanted to get some input and see what might work for the most of us.

Wolfpacker

New User
Brent
sign0178.gif

mtnfyre

New User
Bradley
Sounds like fun! WOOD be nice to meet some fellow woodworkers.
Any idea of food type - BBQ, Buffet, etc?
Right now I'm off - but subject to change. I'm hoping it doesn't.

M

McRabbet

As you guys may know, I am in Apex and cannot participate, but I'll email some of the guys that are members here and are also in the WNCWA and they may be interested.

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
April 2, 2011
Western NC Lunch is still happening!

- LUNCH
- Saturday April 2
- 12:30 pm.
- J&S Cafeteria
- Airport Road, across from the Asheville Regional Airport
- Interstate 26 to exit 40. turn towards the airport. From the Interstate, the airport is on the right, J&S is on the left (across from the airport). Turn at the first traffic light from the interstate.

I'll plan on being a little early (and loitering in the way) and going through the line at about 12:30.
Everyone is welcome to be there. Come out and engage in some fellowship with fellow woodworkers. The only plan is to meet face to face with our members, and hopefully talk about how we can encourage more activities in the western part of the state.

aplpickr

New User
Bill
Wife and I will be there. She will get off work at noon on the north side of H'ville. Timing is perfect and anybody can find food to be happy with at J&S. She is a turner also. I am a very large guy that walks with a cane. :gar-Bi

Bill

Wolfpacker

New User
Brent
I plan to be there. At least I have met Andy now and have one familiar face to look for !!

Hope everyone in the area can make it, there's nothing like meeting folks you "talk" with on the internet.

Brent

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
Jerry, I thought about that. Maybe we can slip in a pipe full of smoking hickory and relive the past!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS