Weight Loss Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

toolferone

Sunday mornings are my weigh in day. This morning the scale showed a 2 lb loss from last week which puts me at a 60 lb loss total! It is just about at the halfway mark and 11 lbs away from the lowest I weighed when I dropped the weight 3 years ago. I like lots of folks put on more then I lost when I gained it back. I am really looking forward to breaking that number. I lost 50 lbs that time so 60lbs is a cool number for me.

And the most important part is my kilt fits me :icon_cheers!

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Congrats Tom! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap Man, you can probably stand sideways in the shower and not get wet. :elvis:

ehpoole

Ethan
Congratulations!

Now if you would not mind, how about losing a few extra pounds on my behalf? :rotflm:

One of the great ironies of an illness that largely prohibits one from exerting themselves, it is *really* hard to get rid of extra weight!

Any how, it is really great that you have had such success shedding those unwanted pounds. In the long run your health will really benefit from it!

Bigdog72

New User
Geoff
Way to go Tom!!

I am also losing weight finally. Got the wife to agree that I needed a diet change and I have lost approx 30lbs over the last six weeks. Cut out all the usual (carbs, fried food, sugar) plus carbonated beverages. It's working but my loss is measured in how my clothes fit rather than using a scale. Less pressure that way :wink_smil :banana: :pepper: :beardedbanana: :beachbanana:

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Congrats Tom, and great job sticking w/ it. I tried a diet once. No, make that many times. Someday I'm going to think about losing weight again. . . . . maybe. . . . . . someday. :nah:

Bill

M

McRabbet

Way to go, Tom! I should follow suit -- but you won't get me into a kilt, laddie (even though I am a MacRae and have several plaids to choose from)!

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Way to go. I got stuck at twenty five pounds and can't seem to get any lower.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS