Weight loss update (April 4th) Scroll down

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

toolferone

I am down 32 lbs today.

I starting a little over 8 weeks ago (1/17). This is a pretty high rate of loss and it should slow down some I think. I am not going below 1600 calories a day and I am on the treadmill once a day for about 50 minutes at a fast walk. I weigh in on Sunday mornings. It is cool that I broke the 30lb mark. I will post here each time I get to change the middle number in my weight.

Last edited by a moderator:

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
Re: Weight loss update

way to go Tom!:icon_thum:icon_thum Be careful though. You could fast walk right outta dem britches!:gar-Bi but I'm guessing thats part of the plan.:wwink: Keep up the good work.

dancam

Dan
Corporate Member

Way to go Tom. Slow and steady will lead to success. It's not all about the diet, but it's also lifestyle changes. With the lifestyle changes you'll stand a better chance of keeping it off.

Keep up the good work and I look forward to your continued progress.

Dan C.

PS...I started my lifestyle change last week when my Doc said BP and Cholesterol too high...change or you're at HIGH RISK for a heart attack.

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member

Good on ya, Tom. Knowing you will plateau sometime, you will not lose your motivation when that happens. A lot of folks get discouraged when they do not lose every week.

T

toolferone

Tom, 3 years ago when I lost some weight for the first time I hit the dreaded plateau I lost my drive. I WILL NOT LET THAT HAPPEN AGAIN!(he says to himself over and over again)

Mt. Gomer

New User
Travis

:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Glennbear

Glenn

Congratulations Tom :icon_thum, I am sure your determined attitude will carry you through to your goal weight. :wsmile:

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member

:eusa_dancCongrats on your ongoing progress, Tom. If you keep this up, I suppose you will be purchasing a smaller kilt...or do you just wrap it tighter?:dontknow::dontknow:

Good luck,

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason

Good for you Tom. Keep us posted. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap :icon_thum

Mura

New User
Dave

Keep it up! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

b4man

New User
Barbara

Cheering every pound lost:eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc

Barbara

T

toolferone

:eusa_dancCongrats on your ongoing progress, Tom. If you keep this up, I suppose you will be purchasing a smaller kilt...or do you just wrap it tighter?:dontknow::dontknow:

Good luck,

The kilt will fit me at about 270lb and should take me through about 235lb after that it will be time for a new one, but I will weight (pun) until I get below 200 before I buy another one. They are not cheap.

(yes, I know TMI :eek:)

Don Sorensen

New User
Butch

I lost about 32 lbs last September when I started this new job. Lot's more physical than any job I've had for a while.

Unfortunately, I think the weight has managed to track me down somehow, and rejoin the party. However, the old pants still fit. Old pants I haven't been able to wear in 3 years! But I still have this gut, and I'd like to get rid of it before buying my first kilt. I liked your philosophy as explained one night at the Flying Saucer downtown.

Good Luck Tom!

T

toolferone

I am down another 5.5 lbs (37.5 total) and I get to change the middle number to a 6! I love it when I get to change the middle number. :gar-Bi

manfre

New User
Manfre
Keep up the good work. Gradually losing extra weight is a good thing.

Putting a kid in daycare is probably one of the best ways to lose weight. My son brought home a nasty stomach flu a few weeks back and I dropped 10 lbs in about 2 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS