Veritas Twin-Screw Vice parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

michaelgarner

New User
Michael
Hello friends,
Well I am almost done with my bench. I installed the Twin-Screw Vice and everything was going awesome on the instillation. But when it was time to put the chain on I realized that I was missing a part for the chain, I am missing the "Full-Link" to be able to connect the chain. I rigged up a temporary solution with some cotter pins (that was the only thing available in the shop) For those people that have the vice is the chain on the Veritas vice the same as a bike chain? Could I use a Full-Link connector for a bike to fill the gap for the one I don't have. Thanks for your help and have a blessed day.

Michael

timf67

New User
Tim
It has been a while since I installed mine, but if I remember correctly it seemed to be wider than a bike chain. Anyway, if I were you I would call Lee Valley 1-800-267-8735 (or email customerservice@leevalley.com). They have great customer service and would probably ship one to you free of charge. they might ask for the vise part number which is 05G12.21

Monty

New User
Monty
I picked up some go-cart chain from Northern Tool when I put my twin-screw vise together - worked just fine. Edit: I just checked their site, and it looks like they sell a connecting link separately.

flatheadfisher

New User
Michael
I didn't drill my holes correctly and I had to order some more chain. They sent it to me very quickly and it wasn't expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS